Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 17 August 2021 | Match Preview, Prediction, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Leuth said:
    There's a train from Euston as late as 6.52 that gets in on time! Weighing it up. Will there be tickets still? I could always just watch it here...
    I’m not keen on waiting outside up to kick-off. Otherwise you can have them if you like.
  • Options
    If Pearce & Watson start, resulting in Famewo moving over to RCB, I can only see a MK Dons win, unfortunately.

Really hope that we don’t play the ghastly route one stuff, it doesn’t work & it’s painful to watch.
  • Options
    Not really feeling enthused about tonight's game but up the Addicks.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Got a couple of adult tickets going spare if anyone wants them. I’ll be there soon after six. No charge.
    Yes please. In TGIF having dinner so can meet whenever you are here. Would only need one ticket, if they are available. Thank you. 
  • Options
    Got a couple of adult tickets going spare if anyone wants them. I’ll be there soon after six. No charge.
    Yes please. In TGIF having dinner so can meet whenever you are here. Thank you. 
    Done.
  • Options
    Yes please. In TGIF having dinner so can meet whenever you are here. Thank you. 
    Done.
    Thanks Rick. Will DM you my number. 
  • Options
    Oh!! I didn't even see your post beforehand! Um...I don't know if I'd quite be there long enough beforehand unless I somehow get an earlier train. Don't want to have you waiting around outside...
  • Options
    Unless of course you could palm them BOTH off to SW_Addicks and then I could meet up with him. This all presupposes I come along at all. May need extra persuasion as it is warm here
  • Options
    Be interesting to see if Stockley picks up another booking. Seems refs aren’t impressed with his backing in and aerial duels so far this season. 
  • Options
    is any one else getting charlton tv now. Interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    These lads don’t know they are on TV. Just turned on the charlton TV and Scott and Matt were having a chat without realising they were on. 

Mentioned Roy Keane at the World Cup and also TS. 

Minto then got a call to say be quiet 
  • Options
    Has anyone taken Elfsborg's train tickets yet?
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Last minute decision to go.

Resulting in a 0-2 defeat.
    0-2 would be a win.
  • Options
    Have decided to come along, so if any offers of tickets stand then I'll be there close to kick off. Otherwise I'll get my own :) 
  • Options
    Has anyone taken Elfsborg's train tickets yet?
    Yes, his wife.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Have decided to come along, so if any offers of tickets stand then I'll be there close to kick off. Otherwise I'll get my own :) 
    Can you play left back? You don’t have to be good, just the occasional thrown in and stray pass required. 
  • Options
    ricky_otto said: ok
    Leuth said:
    Can you play left back? You don’t have to be good, just the occasional thrown in and stray pass required. 
    He’s a goalkeeper mate like Adkins mind you he should be ideal for a route one ball 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Leuth said:
    He’s a goalkeeper mate like Adkins mind you he should be ideal for a route one ball 😉
    Outfield I'm all backheels mate 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    RedChaser said:
    Leuth said:
    Outfield I'm all backheels mate 
    How about sideways if you can manage that as well take your boots 😉
  • Options
    I even went to the right sort of school, just like young Jacob 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just fed a robin in Milton Keynes with a bit of bread

If we win tonight you can thank me
  • Options
    Bread is unhealthy for birds. Expands in the stomach. Can seriously harm their chances 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Bread is unhealthy for birds. Expands in the stomach. Can seriously harm their chances 
    If it harms our chances we know who to blame now!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    So your saying that Killerandflash has in fact... Doomed us?
  • Options
    Comfortable 4-0 away win
    I'd like some of what your on.
  • Options
    Comfortable 4-0 away win
    I'd like some of what your on.
    Sounds about right to me.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    The robin only has to survive until 10pm  ;)

Bread isn't bad for birds, as long as it doesn't make up too much of their diet. It was only a small bit of seeded bread anyway, sadly I didn't have any live insects in my pocket, and not feeding the robin anything would have tempted fate too badly!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/ZzrKb8-C064

They’ve gone live early and accidentally filmed Charlton tv having a chat about Tesla’s 
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Bread isn't bad for birds, as long as it doesn't make up too much of their diet. It was only a small bit of seeded bread anyway, sadly I didn't have any live insects in my pocket, and not feeding the robin anything would have tempted fate too badly!
    You win this round ;) 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Leuth said:

Do you usually carry live insects around in your pocket then? Surely you could have given it a maggot?