Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2021/2022 Football League

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Play stopped for two smoke bombs thrown onto pitch by West Brom fans at Millwall 
    And a chair? 😳
  • Options
    We'll have half the Millwall fan base on here tonight then ;)
  • Options
    Billy Sharp scores at Posh to become the Championship's leading scorer since its formation in 2004 .. he just keeps going .. 

• Options
    Gillingham 3-0 down after 20 mins. 11 points adrift. Could be relegated before we play them at this rate.
    I was at this game for work today. I thought some of our performances were bad this season but Christ this was a whole new level. I’m still in disbelief at what I watched.
  • Options
    West2003 said:
    Gillingham 3-0 down after 20 mins. 11 points adrift. Could be relegated before we play them at this rate.
    I was at this game for work today. I thought some of our performances were bad this season but Christ this was a whole new level. I’m still in disbelief at what I watched.
    Brannagan score four pens for Oxford .. that must be an EFL record for one game ?
  • Options
    Play has been halted @ Craven Cottage with players now taken off the pitch.

Another incident in the stand with a fan falling unwell
    The fan sadly passed away, RIP

• Options
    Play has been halted @ Craven Cottage with players now taken off the pitch.

Another incident in the stand with a fan falling unwell
    The fan sadly passed away, RIP

Oh thats sad, although not overly surprised - The game was stopped for an absolute age compared with the Oldham game, and they announced their fan was fine long before the Fulham game restarted
  • Options
    very quiet on here about the beloved St Kyle scoring early on his Brum debut !!
  • Options
    Check his own thread out ;)
  • Options
    I see !! .. typical Taylor goal .. love or hate him, he's a master at finding space
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see !! .. typical Taylor goal .. love or hate him, he's a master at finding space
    Did well to finish, but thought he scuffed it a little bit, doesnt look that clean of a strike
  • Options
    After tonight I feel more confident about speculating on which relegated teams from the Championship we will play next season  ;)

Barnsley win and are now only 2 points behind Reading

• Options
    FGR fail to win again, they're doing what we often did under Curbs, and stuttering to the finishing line!
  • Options
    I see Plymouth beat Cheltenham last night, and are now 28 points ahead of us, which should be pretty embarrassing really for all concerned in running our club.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    surely the longest away trip in English football, Exeter go to Carlisle and win 1-0 today 9/4/22 .. they close up on Forest Green
  • Options
    surely the longest away trip in English football, Exeter go to Carlisle and win 1-0 today 9/4/22 .. they close up on Forest Green
    Be good to see Matt Taylor vs Johnnie Jackson next season
  • Options
    FGR fail to win again, they're doing what we often did under Curbs, and stuttering to the finishing line!
    they need to smarten up, they are part of my e/w trixie along with Wigan and Fulham  .. to finish in the first three of their respective divisions that is
  • Options
    The Fleetwood red today by the keeper is an absolute gem
  • Options
    The Fleetwood red today by the keeper is an absolute gem
    An absolute brain freeze moment
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Scunthorpe United are the second club to be relegated this season.

They've dropped out of the EFL for the first time since 1950

Fulham can be the first side to win promotion in the Football League if they beat Derby

Quite surprised we're at this stage of the season and there hasn't been a single side to win promotion as yet - Although also looks to be a matter of time before Forest Green are mathematically in League One... They could have all but done it today, but lost 4-0 @ Barrow, are they choking on their vegan menu once again perhaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fulham can be the first side to win promotion in the Football League if they beat Derby

Quite surprised we're at this stage of the season and there hasn't been a single side to win promotion as yet - Although also looks to be a matter of time before Forest Green are mathematically in League One... They could have all but done it today, but lost 4-0 @ Barrow, are they choking on their vegan menu once again perhaps?
    FGR are clearly suffering from a season of chickpeas and tofu  ;)
  • Options

Saw that … had a look at the National League. It’s like a graveyard for former football league clubs. 
  • Options
    Crazy how much Scunthorpe have fallen.

Just 4 seasons ago they finished 5th in league one, the season before that they were 3rd.
  • Options
    On the bright side, I bet we're one of the main games on the Quest programme tonight...
  • Options
    FFS - Millwall currently outside the Play-Offs on Goal Difference.

• Options
    Palace reaching FA Cup Semi-Finals, Millwall on the brink of the championship play-offs, while we have ADDICKS TO VICTORY.

What did we do to deserve this...
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Palace reaching FA Cup Semi-Finals, Millwall on the brink of the championship play-offs, while we have ADDICKS TO VICTORY.

What did we do to deserve this...
    Their remaining fixtures are against Birmingham | Peterborough | Bournemouth so stand a bloody good chance too
  • Options
    sickening it's gonna happen , lets hope there's another Stern John in the last minute moment awaiting to crush the pondlife scum
  • Options
    Luton v Millwall play off final