Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Opening-day fixture moved to 5.30pm for Sky Sports

2»

Comments

• Options
    5:30 is better than 12:30. Those lunchtime games kill any atmosphere.
    And mean you get a lie in...
  • Options
    Parking might be tricky as all the Saturday shoppers will be getting home around the same time. As we are now sitting in the North I might have to be parking down on the lower road rather than around the Park. 
  • Options
    Parking might be tricky as all the Saturday shoppers will be getting home around the same time. As we are now sitting in the North I might have to be parking down on the lower road rather than around the Park. 
    The shoppers will all be stuck on the lower road thanks to all the cycle lanes and restrictions now in place
  • Options
    Since the last time we have played at home, without covid restrictions, many changes have been carried out with the road layout on the lower road, including bus/cycle lanes introduced all the way between Greenwich & Woolwich.
    The lower road is at a standstill for long periods at busy times on most days & should be avoided if possible.
  • Options
    When i saw this i thought "great".  I am working that Sat 10am to 2pm.  Normally I would be in Croydon so there would have been no way I could have made t to the game,   WFH would be difficult might might have been at a stretch, living in Greenwich.  Now i can make it easily. 
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Perfect for me as it's the day I come home from holiday. 
    No need to rush now.
    Sarfend ain’t that far.
    It is if he’s walking 
  • Options
    Perfect for me -Mrs Otto selfishly booked us a weekend away. Now I can sit in the pub and ruin her evening. 
  • Options
    Perfect for me -Mrs Otto selfishly booked us a weekend away. Now I can sit in the pub and ruin her evening. 
    Same although I am obviously not going with Mrs Otto 
  • Options
    I'm sure she'll have revenge when Charlton ruin your evening...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bugger. The third British Lions test vs South Africa kicks off at 5 pm.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Since the last time we have played at home, without covid restrictions, many changes have been carried out with the road layout on the lower road, including bus/cycle lanes introduced all the way between Greenwich & Woolwich.
    The lower road is at a standstill for long periods at busy times on most days & should be avoided if possible.
    Thanks for letting me know. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Cant make that game as on holiday,  was hoping it would be moved though to the Sunday. Only the second home game except covid  I will miss in 23 years.
    A year and a half of not being able to go to a match because of COVID restrictions and you book a holiday post COVID restrictions  to coincide with the new season ?…#walksawayshakingheadindisbelief
    I know but unfortunately i have to share a leave calendar with a few others and my post has to be manned 24/7, so had to fit in as well, like many others the school chart. Not bad up to that point though.
  • Options
    Bugger. The third British Lions test vs South Africa kicks off at 5 pm.
    You need to get your priorities right ;) 
  • Options
    Cant make that game as on holiday,  was hoping it would be moved though to the Sunday. Only the second home game except covid  I will miss in 23 years.
    A year and a half of not being able to go to a match because of COVID restrictions and you book a holiday post COVID restrictions  to coincide with the new season ?…#walksawayshakingheadindisbelief
    or almost 2 years without being able to take your family away on holiday you take what you can get (in the school holidays)...
  • Options
    Perfect for me as it's the day I come home from holiday. 
    No need to rush now.
    Sarfend ain’t that far.