Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Dobson - Gone to Wrexham p136, farewell message p142

1144145146147148150»

Comments

• Leuth said:
    Would still be our best midfielder, comfortably.

Terribly missed, and I'm not afraid to say it. 
    He is missed, but he's not better than Coventry. 

Not sure about him vs Berry

He's definitely better than the others we've tried in the number 8 positions 
    Dobson would walk into this team. Ahead of any of them.
  • Leuth said:
    Would still be our best midfielder, comfortably.

Terribly missed, and I'm not afraid to say it. 
    He is missed, but he's not better than Coventry. 

Not sure about him vs Berry

He's definitely better than the others we've tried in the number 8 positions 
    I like Coventry, he's actually becoming my favourite player out of this bunch, but Dobson just offered more. We don't have anyone that had Dobsons passing range, and his work rates.
  • AndyG said:
    Anyone who thinks we have upgraded on George needs to give their head a wobble. He walks into our team in any of the current midfield slots. If it is ever proven that Scot is responsible for him leaving he should be sacked immediately 
    AndyG said:
    Anyone who thinks we have upgraded on George needs to give their head a wobble. He walks into our team in any of the current midfield slots. If it is ever proven that Scot is responsible for him leaving he should be sacked 

Lol lol …oh dear Dobson would be about 5th choice no where near as good as Coventry, Berry or Doc … it was Dobson who left the club who signed for another club no one held a him to his head , the only person who should be sacked is his agent / adviser