Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Battle of Britain Airshow.......Headcorn.

June 25th.......The Red Arrows will be performing their new display!

Potentially a great day out, weather permitting.👏🏽🛩🍺🤙

Comments

• Thanks for that, will be going
  • Been a couple of times. Both times the weather was fantastic, the air shows were even better and the various stalls were really fascinating and extensive.

Well worth paying for the VIP tickets if you can stretch to it.
  • edited May 20
    I’m going to this it seems, live ten minutes away now - often see spits and others flying around, even taught the wife how to identify one from a modern single engine, minor miracle..
  • Defo going to this

Also the Weald of Kent Steam Fair is back this August - really good day out that is - not only steam, but classic cars, lorries, vans, caravans (!!), military, massive beer tent, funfair - really good family day out
  • Defo going to this

Also the Weald of Kent Steam Fair is back this August - really good day out that is - not only steam, but classic cars, lorries, vans, caravans (!!), military, massive beer tent, funfair - really good family day out
    When's that mate?
  • Defo going to this

When's that mate?
    7th and 8th August - we have been going for a few years, love it - near Ashford - you should take your MG and display it
  • Defo going to this

When's that mate?
    7th and 8th August - we have been going for a few years, love it - near Ashford - you should take your MG and display it
    Cheers, I've just had a look at the website. Will definitely display the car, application going off today. I used to go to a show at a rare breeds farm down that way but it hasn't run for a number of years.
  • PM me your registration, and then I can come and say hello
  • June 25th.......The Red Arrows will be performing their new display!

My son is mad about the red arrows and this would be fantastic if it wasn't on a bloody Friday :(
  • Rizzo said:

My son is mad about the red arrows and this would be fantastic if it wasn't on a bloody Friday :(
    I'm pretty sure it's Fri/Sat/Sun so you should be ok.

• Sponsored links:

• edited May 21
    hmmoore said:
    Rizzo said:

I'm pretty sure it's Fri/Sat/Sun so you should be ok.

The airshow is Fri/Sat/Sun but according to the RAF website, the Red Arrows are Friday only (they're in Belgium on Sunday). 
  • Rizzo said:

Take a day off.
  • Just booked for the Friday for the Premier Enclosure - up close and personal with the Spits and Hurricanes.
  • Booked for the Sunday. 9 Spits, 2 Dakotas, Flying Fortress, Yak 3 & Gypsy Moths already scheduled. The show has now been confirmed as going ahead.
  • I had to bail out over Headcorn 😉
    would love to do that again before I get to old! 

• T_C_E said:
    I had to bail out over Headcorn 😉
    would love to do that again before I get to old! 

Where’s the dogs?