Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So in one sentence how is everyone feeling about tomorrow?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Considering she's spent as much of the past week at mine as at hers, I think playing it cool went out the window a while ago...and we've both committed to deleting our dating profiles, so...

(she's 'keen to go to a football match' - watch this space)
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Considering she's spent as much of the past week at mine as at hers, I think playing it cool went out the window a while ago...and we've both committed to deleting our dating profiles, so...

Committed to or done, there is a big difference :wink:

Christ don't take her to Charlton, but as its you I can sort you out hospitality and accommodation at a Huddersfield home game of your choice, just DM me and we can talk turkey :smiley:
  • Options
    Leuth said:

What happens if that football match she’s keen on going to happens to be one at Selhurst Park? Could be a bit of a deal breaker.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

What happens if that football match she’s keen on going to happens to be one at Selhurst Park? Could be a bit of a deal breaker.
    That would make her a Nigella, can she cook 🤔.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Leuth said:

Committed to or done, there is a big difference :wink:

Christ don't take her to Charlton, but as its you I can sort you out hospitality and accommodation at a Huddersfield home game of your choice, just DM me and we can talk turkey :smiley:
    Nah, surely he should be sparing her having to witness the manifestation of his epic man crush on Naby at this stage? Perhaps ease her in gently by seeing where Maatsen ends up on loan next, and going there instead...
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Leuth said:

I can't believe that no-one has asked about Charlton Aesthetic.
    Yep , let’s not muck about … who dumped who ?
  • Options
    I know my dogs are excited about their pet membership arriving in the post.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Hang on.  Is this the one from the final day of the season? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Edit, just seen your post.  Good work mate.  I would say that’s a good amount of time to make that decision to delete your profiles as well.  Gives it that clarity.  Always an awkward conversation at first.  No doubt you both wanted to put some sort of official status on it, but sometimes you don’t know how to bring it up in case you think, is it too soon 
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Leuth said:

I can't believe that no-one has asked about Charlton Aesthetic.
    We're still good mates and we chat most days. New lady fully aware of & comfortable with this :) 
  • Options
    I get it now, Thomas has hitched a lift on Air Force One with Biden.......hence the wait for the 9th June.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I wouldn't let her see any of us lot.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Never having used a dating site, I'm no au fait with the protocol thereof.

Does one person say to the other "I like you enough to delete my dating profile"?  Does this person then not delete it until the other person says they'll delete theirs or is it incumbent on the other person to delete theirs first seeing as the first person made the offer first.

Is it bad form to then set up another one under a different ID?