Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today I’m supporting Rotherham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just to add to the points above, Derby and Wednesday are far more attractive fixtures for us next year as well
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:
     Nope, I want to have a better chance of promotion next year, so Rotherham can lose.
    I want Rotherham to win partially because I think they would be tougher competitors for promotion.
    Disagree with that. If Rotherham go down, all there championship quality players will move on.  

If Derby and Sheffield Wednesday go down, good players will still want to play for them, they are still big names in football. 
    I did think I’d rather avoid bigger clubs coming down to League 1, but Rotherham are a well run club - they were relegated from the Championship in 16/17 and 18/19 and went straight back up each time.

If Derby and Wednesday come down they’ll have big wage bills with some of their players thinking they’re too good for League 1. They’ll probably add to that with more big names, we know from this season that doing that doesn’t guarantee you have a promotion quality squad.

Leave us to build a hungry young squad, they can come down and sign next season’s Gunter, Watson etc.

Plus Derby and Wednesday would deserve it for the way they cheated the FFP rules.
  • Options
    Wood's just missed a good chance for 2 0
  • Options
    And Derby and Wednesday are going to be in the absolute shit next season after all their overspending and may even end up in admin and lose even more points.

Cmon The Rotherham!
  • Options
    Just to add to the points above, Derby and Wednesday are far more attractive fixtures for us next year as well
    Yes, isn't our recent record at Sheffield Wednesday much better than at Rotherham?
  • Options
    Really enjoyed my trip to Rotherham under Robbo. Thought it was a decent away day. 
  • Options
    Ok ok you have all made good points. You win. 

COME ON Rotherham 
    🔴⚪️🔴
  • Options
    These 2 are absolutely awful. Surprised that Rooney retired when he became manager, as even at 35 he'd surely still be good enough to pick himself in this Derby team.
  • Options
    You can see why Derby and Sheff Wed are at the bottom of the table - dreadful match so far.
  • Options
    Quite comical how bad these 2 are. Not really any attempt to play football. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was embarrassing by Patterson. Cheating bastard 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    I’m surprised am in the minority here, but you lot do have good points. 
    So I’m probably wrong again. 

I'm with you mate.
    If Lincoln go up in the play offs that would leave
    Us
    Sunderland 
    Portsmouth 
    Ipswich 
    Sheff Wednesday 
    In league 1 next season.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Stewart said:
    I’m surprised am in the minority here, but you lot do have good points. 
    So I’m probably wrong again. 

I'm with you mate.
    If Lincoln go up in the play offs that would leave
    Us
    Sunderland 
    Portsmouth 
    Ipswich 
    Sheff Wednesday 
    In league 1 next season.
    4 basket cases, Portsmouth and us, that's fine by me
  • Options
    Booooooo it’s all over. One of the cheats is going to survive 😡😡😡
  • Options
    Makes a farce of playing that games at the same time when Rotherham finish and there's still 5 mins plus injury time to go at Derby, who know a draw is now enough.
  • Options
    Makes a farce of playing that games at the same time when Rotherham finish and there's still 5 mins plus injury time to go at Derby, who know a draw is now enough.
    More cheating I would imagine
  • Options
    would love Bannan in our team, top player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedJohn said:
    would love Bannan in our team, proper cnut of a player.

• Options
    Just knew that the Yo-Yo team that is Rotherham were going to concede late on.

Derby are a lucky team that six points were taken from Wednesday.
  • Options
    championship is corrupt anyway. what with the parachute payments, dodgy practices by clubs spending well above what they should. So difficult for Rotherham, Wycombe and even us. Barnsley have done really well but they have a rich Chinese backing which has helped them since they were relegated into our division in 2017. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Ok ok you have all made good points. You win. 

COME ON Rotherham 
    🔴⚪️🔴
    It must have been around the time you posted this that Cardiff scored.