Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today I’m supporting Rotherham

And hoping that they can win & relegate both financial cheats Wayne Rooney’s Derby & Chef Wendies. If there’s any justice in football, this will be the defining moment 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Comments

• Options
    Another glory hunter.
  • Options
    Wow, that really does look like a thrilling final day in the Champ. 
  • Options
    I am too...screw the cheating scumbags...👍👍
  • Options
     Nope, I want to have a better chance of promotion next year, so Rotherham can lose.
  • Options
    Stewart said:
     Nope, I want to have a better chance of promotion next year, so Rotherham can lose.
    We'll have a better chance of promotion next season if we don't have to face Derby and Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship. 

#PositiveThinking 
  • Options
    I can’t decide who I want to stay up. Ideally Wednesday and derby both go as I agree Rotherham will be more of a threat next season.

I think Wednesday deserve to go because they’re the bigger cheats and definitely should’ve gone last year but I really don’t like derby and Rooney getting them relegated would be funny.
  • Options
    Did Bannan actually say that or was it a fake tweet? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He actually said it. Remember being fuming at the time.

It stemmed from THD embarrassing him when we played them that year. 
  • Options
    He actually said it. Remember being fuming at the time.

It stemmed from THD embarrassing him when we played them that year. 
    Yeah never forgotten that moment with THD - Was hilarious how stroppy he got at the time even before we started mocking him
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    I want Rotherham to win partially because I think they would be tougher competitors for promotion.
    Disagree with that. If Rotherham go down, all there championship quality players will move on.  

If Derby and Sheffield Wednesday go down, good players will still want to play for them, they are still big names in football. 
  • Options
    1-0 Rotherham!
    STOP THE COUNT!
  • Options
    1-0 Rotherham ☹️
  • Options
    As it stands they stay up, and if Wednesday were to score they'd still stay up right now
  • Options
    I hope Dills has a stinker today

• Options
    Come on Rotherham!!!
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:
    I want Rotherham to win partially because I think they would be tougher competitors for promotion.
    Disagree with that. If Rotherham go down, all there championship quality players will move on.  

If Derby and Sheffield Wednesday go down, good players will still want to play for them, they are still big names in football. 
    You mean how we've kept our Championship players whenever we've gone down?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stewart said:
    1-0 Rotherham ☹️
    This is a good thing 
  • Options
    1-0 Rotherham!
    Dillon knows... 
  • Options
    Great strike Rotherham 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Stewart said:
    1-0 Rotherham ☹️
    This is a good thing 
    Yup as Wednesday have started the better team
  • Options
    Hang on I’ve just laid eyes on Barry Bannan

They can go for that alone
    Bannan's attempt at a double Bobby Charlton comb over is fantastic...
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Stewart said:
    1-0 Rotherham ☹️
    This is a good thing 
    Yup as Wednesday have started the better team
    Even if they win, as long as Rotherham win they stay above them
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:

1. Why would Rotherham's quality players move on more than for the other two clubs.

2. I think players look at the clubs and see that these two are on a downer and that we're on the up. We should be getting the players we want and won't have to worry about Sheffield Wednesday and Derby county.

Besides, they deserve it. They have cheated and I want to see us put them to the sword. 
    Good luck to Rotherham.
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Stewart said:

Would you want to sign for a club (in this case Sheff Weds) who have paid players their wages late on at least 2-3 occasions this season and apparently for April not at all yet?

Not sure i would regardless of how big a club they are. You'd sign for Sunderland/Ipswich/us (if those clubs are in for the same player)
  • Options
    I’m not thinking ahead to whether we would beat the 2 cheats next season, I am thinking as a football supporter who was well pissed off at how the 2 clubs cheated financially. Wendies had 6 of their penalty points returned to them & as for Derby, they got off Scot free. Anyway who wouldn’t like to see them fail - especially if Southall is linked in some way with dodgy Erik’s “takeover”!

Come on Rotherham 🤞🏼
  • Options
    I’m surprised am in the minority here, but you lot do have good points. 
    So I’m probably wrong again.