Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    HARRY! The Imps grab one back as Harry Anderson's shot is drilled past Ben Amos from the edge of the box!
  • Options
    Six minutes of injury time
  • Options
    6 mins injury time
  • Options
    Oh Matthews, sloppy pass there to concede possession.
  • Options
    Dammit, was looking forward to taunting @golfaddick about the 3 swing in gd
  • Options
    That’s an annoying goal to concede - could come down to GD between us & Oxford if Pompey slip up.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Unlucky goal to concede. That is what happens when you jump into tackles. Watson too far from his man really. 
    Not far enough.

80 miles away from wherever we're playing at the time should be OK in future.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Croydon said:
    SamB09 said:
    3-1
    For real this time?
    Haha sorry about earlier everyone
    Was not funny the first time
  • Options
    Aneke off for Pratley... Really? Pratson both on!
  • Options

Still time for us to score another
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Understandable goal to concede. That is what can happen when you jump into tackles you don't know if it's flicking up or going out... Watson too far from his man really. 
    All 3 of the midfielders lost their man there he just so happened to pass to the one Watson was closest to. 
  • Options
    Lincoln has a shot high into the Jimmy Seed. The 4th official shows 6 added minutes, and Pratley's on for Chuks.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    That’s an annoying goal to concede - could come down to GD between us & Oxford if Pompey slip up.
    Dont think it will come down to GD with us and Oxford anyway... Without looking at the table they would need to win 1-0 and us 5-0 to finish above them on that permutation

Cant see us doing that against Hull 
  • Options
    Where's the booking for kicking the ball away?
  • Options
    Subbing a sub?  #Adkinsout :wink:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Aneke off for Pratley... Really? Pratson both on!
    I'm not even watching the match and even I know why he was subbed off. 
  • Options
    Pratley booked... Stupidly.
  • Options
    Surprised we've not made more subs. Not sure why Stockley's still on given I expect he'll start Saturday. 
  • Options
    Pointless booking for Pratley. Maybe we’ll still get our red card...
  • Options
    Stupid yellow by prats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I missing something? Commentary keep talking about Portsmouth but what about Oxford? Same points better GD?

If Portsmouth lose, Oxford win 1-0, we win 1-0, don't Oxford get the final spot
  • Options
    Gilbey concedes a free kick in the centre circle and Pratley's booked for kicking the ball away
  • Options
    Slightly surprised Pratley was the sub rather than Washington, to me it sends out a message we’re just going to defend for 6 minutes 
  • Options
    First goal that a starting Inniss/Famewo starting CB pair have conceded btw. 
  • Options
    Ball into our area and Inniss heads away to concede a corner
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Pratley booked... Stupidly.
    He's only been on a minute!
  • Options
    Diving header for the cameras Albie? ;) 
  • Options
    Albie Morgan is bossing this game. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    First goal that a starting Inniss/Famewo starting CB pair have conceded btw. 
    What about Saturday? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!