Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    We’re playing a very high line, Amos will have to be really alert to the ball over the top 
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    3-1

maybe not
    Fucking ell mate, no need for that
    Used to get flagged off the park for that sort of behaviour
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Millar so poor at controlling the ball as it comes out wide. 
    definitely better with the ball coming in from behind or ahead of him. 
  • Options
    Nice idea for a first time ball from Morgan over to Millar, but it's slightly too hard so out for a throw.
  • Options

The Imps have a free-kick on the edge of the box but James Jones fires it straight into the wall. ______________________ 78’
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    To 'no left foot' now add 'no chest-trap skills'.
  • Options
    Stockley is looking tired. Needs to bring on Washington 
  • Options

Mr. Happy said:
    I know I'm being picky be we really need to score at least 3 tonight as it could all come down to GD 
    Hey, we're doing a different kind of golfie. 
    Think we need to call it a neo-golfie so we don't get the two confused.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    To 'no left foot' now add 'no chest-trap skills'.
    Charltonised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    82' Into the dying embers of the game and the Addicks have a commanding lead. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 3 #imps 0

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Stockley is looking tired. Needs to bring on Washington 
    Yep I'd make that change soon. 
  • Options
    Lincoln cross the ball from our right, and Amos looks worried for a mo but it's well wide.
  • Options
    We just need to not concede, another Goal is useless cos we won't catch Oxfords tally, and for us to tie with Pompey they would have to lose which would cap them at 14 plus GD and we have more scored
  • Options
    Great run and low cross by Gilbey but no one can get to it, Lincoln break and Chuks takes a tactical yellow to end the threat.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Sub him now.
  • Options
    Gilbey's attempted cross from our right is cleared, and now Lincoln are on the counter and Chuks gets booked for hauling back the player on the break.
  • Options
    Chuks Aneke is booked for bringing Tom Hopper down in the Charlton half, City take the free-kick short and remain in possession. ______________________ 84’
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maatsen lad, you appear to have something in your pocket. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    coyr!!!
     £7.49??

Shook every last drop out of the piggy jar there mate!
    🤣🤣🤣

17.49 balance in my sky bet account earlier!
  • Options
    Ball chipped into our box, Amos can't claim under pressure but Innis clears.
  • Options
    Don't bother buying an Match passes just yet everyone cos I think we will be on Sky
  • Options
    As I say, the worst passer of a ball I've seen in a Charlton shirt. Fun run though
  • Options
    Great burst forward by famewo but he gets dizzy and puts his pass behind Millar. 
  • Options
    Such a shame that Famewo's run came to an end like that 
  • Options
    Famewo bombs down the middle practically up to their box, but his ball wide to Millar goes out into touch for their throw.
  • Options
    Don't bother buying an Match passes just yet everyone cos I think we will be on Sky
    Very true actually... Us and Portsmouth v Accrington? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!