Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Ritter RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Paul , no age at all.
  • Options
    Friday Night Dinner is an absolute favourite of mine.

RIP 
  • Options
    Shocking. Excellent in The Game as well. Horrible for his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad, great actor. Superb in Chernobyl and Friday Night Dinner.

RIP
  • Options
    Oh, that is desperately sad news. Martin is one of my all time favourite comedy characters and he was brilliant. I use his catchphrases all the time.

RIP. 
  • Options
    Binge-watched Friday Night Dinner last month and loved it. I made a comment on the TV series thread that Martin was a modern classic comedy character.

Shitting shit, what a shock.

RIP
  • Options
    Didn't know the name and have never watched Friday Night Dinner but having looked him up realised he was in Chernobyl and Last Kingdom, two great shows in which he was very good.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was fabulous as the forensics bloke in No Offence. RIP Paul.
  • Options

Sad news. RIP
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    rina said:
    awful news. I just told my wife, her response was 'poor old Jackie, she's going to have Jim consoling her now'

RIP Paul

• Options
    In the first ever episode when the guy picking up the sofa bed gets the call to say his Dad has died "What sort of dog was it?"

Brilliant! 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    RIP - Absolutely loved him in FND. Probably the standout character in a tv show that had plenty of them. 
  • Options
    I think my favourite scene was the conversation spindle at the dinner table.

“living on The Moon? you need to get that head of yours out your backside”
  • Options
    Great actor, too young. Shit on it. RIP  :(
  • Options
    Shocking new - RIP 

“any females?” 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible news. Gone far far too young
    Loved FND and he was a major part why
  • Options
    He was definitely my favourite character in Friday Night Dinner, among some other very funny characters. 
    As a family we are always quoting Martin Goodman. 

RIP - Far too young. 
  • Options
    Had a little binge on Friday Night Dinner last night. I can't be the only one, I did a search on Netflix and with just the letter 'F' it was top of the list.

Fantastic stuff:
    "I got stung by a bee"
    "when did you get stung by a bee?"
    "when I was having a wee"
    "you got stung by a bee when you were having a wee"