Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Important live streaming information ahead of Doncaster Rovers v Charlton

124»

Comments

• Options
    Sorted thank you 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Got to see it thanks to my Swedish buddy’s son lending me his access codes for the Scandi broadcast. Odd commentary, not Sky, but a Sky-like single commentator, relaying too many stats,  to make it interesting for the foreign audience, as they suppose. But it was all worth it!

My buddy’s son was right,too, that I would not need my VPN to use his subscription. He said that so long as you have the sub, it is honoured from wherever in the world you log in, and that this is in accordance with the EU directive. Which is interesting, because long before Brexit, I seem to recall people with Sky subs saying they could not watch it if they were logging in from Spain...

Lucky, though, because my Surfshark VPN completely failed, despite trying multiple countries, clearing the cache etc. It also failed in the evening  with a C4 Walter Presents drama, of which I’d previously viewed 3 episodes. So I have to mail Surfshark, again.

It’s all such an epic fail, this malarkey as I would gladly pay to watch all this stuff, yet get driven to these non-legal methods to do so.

• Options
    I bought Valley Pass because I thought I saw something saying there would be a pre show despite reading on here previously that there wouldn't be. No problem though, I watched the pre and post match on sky and the game with Terry and Greg's excellent commentary.