Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Memorial for Seb Lewis - pictures p2

Comments

• Looks amazing. What a fitting tribute. Never the same without Sebo
  • Beautiful, the addition of the blue WKD is a nice touch too!
  • What a fantastic tribute. Thanks to all for doing this. Such a shame we couldn't hear his father speak.
  • absolutely amazing, such a good tribute
  • Very impressive & a well deserved memorial to a very special Addick. 

Sleep tight, Seb x 
  • Didn't quite know what to expect, but blown away by the memorial! Well done to all those involved and such a fitting memorial to Seb, a special one indeed.
  • It is better than I imagined it could be. A fitting tribute.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2021
    The work brief was to serve a function but what is great is how brilliantly damn artistic it is. I was expecting a riff on a plaque of some kind but this is way better, it ticks the boxes without being a box ticking exercise but by being frankly a brilliant visual experience.
    Very well done to the democratically run supporters trust.
  • Superb. Well done to all involved. 
  • Absolutely top notch. Very well done to everyone involved.
  • Love everything about it. The tickets, the flag - fantastic job by everyone involved.
  • what tickets are they, on the mural ?
  • Looking forward to seeing this at the ground later. A lovely tribute to an incredible supporter
  • MrOneLung said:
    what tickets are they, on the mural ?
    Yes
  • edited September 2021
    I noticed the Wembley 2019 ticket on it. The tickets are a very nice touch seeing as Seb attended so many consecutive games. I can't fault it and am very happy it has come out so well.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is bloody brilliant. Look forward to seeing it tonight 
  • MrOneLung said:
    what tickets are they, on the mural ?
    One of them looks like it was issued by Sheffield United, so the FA Cup game maybe? The one to the left of his head looks like a Play-off Final One, and top right has a Viglen logo on it, so dates it to sometime in the 90s - possibly his first ever game.
  • Really impressed with that. Well done
  • I noticed the Wembley 2019 ticket on it. The tickets are a very nice touch seeing as Seb attended so many consecutive games. I can't fault it and am very happy it has come out so well.
    I like that they are both home and away tickets - great touch.
  • edited September 2021
    Best thing about the game last night was the article on Seb in the programme. Very moving.

Mural is incredible, RIP
  • Excellent.👍
  • Will just add to the praise others have rightly expressed previously. It's absolutely excellent. 
  • Well done to the banned fan who kicked this off, and to the democratic Charlton Athletic Supporters Trust for following this through.
    Yet another reason to become a member of the Trust for £5 a year.