Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Standoff in the Boardroom - New Insights and quotes.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    The haircut story makes you sick to your stomach. And the six figure extension to the directors box. How the hell was he allowed to do what he did? 
    Hear he didn't hang around for a shave.

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave
    More's the pity
  • Options
    I have supported this Club for 73 years and I have read hundreds of stories during that time plus seeing some things first hand prior to the 70's. I don't remember any of those stories bringing me to tears  as this one has.   The people directly involved deserve recognition for their part in this sage.  Without them and other people who love the Club we wouldn't survive.  I salute you all.
    Agree ... a moment in time - these guys went above and beyond - thanks for the article but more thanks to the ' the defenders of the Valley'.  (Perhaps we could sign them up as our new back 3!)
  • Options
    I think the only real difference between the wrongdoings of MS compared go TN is that we know where the former is & can dig up dirt on him. Obviously MS is a big crook & is the major fraudster on it all, but TN had his eyes on some money too.  I'm pretty sure that if TN was from the UK we would have plenty more on him by now - and it wouldn't be pretty. As @PragueAddick says, ADBD was a front & is not what is was purported to be. 
    Agree of course, and it has been especially easy with Southall because he is a narcissist. Everything he does has to be in plain sight as a result. The trouble with TN is not just that he is abroad, but that he is from the Middle East. About as transparent as an off pint of Youngs. It's been relatively easy to assemble a compelling dossier on Florica for example. And this goes for JvS too, because although he has a UK residency (and certain Addicks know where he lives :-) ) it is increasingly clear that his most lucrative business activities which ought to attract scrutiny, are conducted in the ME too.

I was pondering why exactly Nimer apparently fed back a flow of information to Tracey in particular. It must have been difficult for her to know how to treat it; but what was his motivation, given that he already - we believe - had his payout? My best guess is that he, or more probably JvS, has twigged that Southall's narcissism might be very helpful in deflecting continued attention from the role he, Hirst and Nimer played. That's exactly why I'm posting these remarks. By all means give Southall pelters and seek to hold him to account. Just don't let the others slip away into the murk. 
    Pretty sure that Nimer met Tracey just before it all kicked-off last March, so long before he received any payout from TS. He obviously seemed to trust Tracey to be his eyes and ears at the club, so at least in that case proved to be an excellent judge of character.
    As for Nimer and JVS going back over ten years, is it possible that Southall could have met JVS and persuaded him and Hirst to play a part in the scam and get Nimer involved as "a rich investor" for long enough to drain EFL payments and delayed transfer fees out of the club? I guess we will never know the answer, but I do have a feeling that Nimer was, at least in part, duped by Southall and others.
  • Options
    I think the only real difference between the wrongdoings of MS compared go TN is that we know where the former is & can dig up dirt on him. Obviously MS is a big crook & is the major fraudster on it all, but TN had his eyes on some money too.  I'm pretty sure that if TN was from the UK we would have plenty more on him by now - and it wouldn't be pretty. As @PragueAddick says, ADBD was a front & is not what is was purported to be. 
    Agree of course, and it has been especially easy with Southall because he is a narcissist. Everything he does has to be in plain sight as a result. The trouble with TN is not just that he is abroad, but that he is from the Middle East. About as transparent as an off pint of Youngs. It's been relatively easy to assemble a compelling dossier on Florica for example. And this goes for JvS too, because although he has a UK residency (and certain Addicks know where he lives :-) ) it is increasingly clear that his most lucrative business activities which ought to attract scrutiny, are conducted in the ME too.

I was pondering why exactly Nimer apparently fed back a flow of information to Tracey in particular. It must have been difficult for her to know how to treat it; but what was his motivation, given that he already - we believe - had his payout? My best guess is that he, or more probably JvS, has twigged that Southall's narcissism might be very helpful in deflecting continued attention from the role he, Hirst and Nimer played. That's exactly why I'm posting these remarks. By all means give Southall pelters and seek to hold him to account. Just don't let the others slip away into the murk. 
    Pretty sure that Nimer met Tracey just before it all kicked-off last March, so long before he received any payout from TS. He obviously seemed to trust Tracey to be his eyes and ears at the club, so at least in that case proved to be an excellent judge of character.
    As for Nimer and JVS going back over ten years, is it possible that Southall could have met JVS and persuaded him and Hirst to play a part in the scam and get Nimer involved as "a rich investor" for long enough to drain EFL payments and delayed transfer fees out of the club? I guess we will never know the answer, but I do have a feeling that Nimer was, at least in part, duped by Southall and others.
    Hi, @foresthillred re your 2nd point, yes, I think that, broadly, it is more than possible. We are actively looking for past links between Southall and JvS/Hirst, so far without much tangible, but like I said, the relationships interlock and are fluid. The person that interlocks with JvS/Hirst, and with Southall, is Farnell. FWIW, Farnell is now trashing Nimer to journos. "Fantasist" is one of his less perjorative descriptions.

Overall here, I am simply trying to caution people against any narrative of "poor cuddly Tahnoon, duped by Southall", because that implies we might have been alright with Nimer if Southall hadn't got his thieving hands on the cash flow. Based on the information to hand I want to caution that that would be a most unwise assumption. Nimer needs to be held to account as Southall does - and for this to happen, the exact role of JvS will need careful scrutiny, and that in turn will need heavier duty resources than we fans alone can call upon.

That's interesting comment. Apologies if this has been asked or pointed out recently as I have skipped a few pages (I know it has been raised a while ago). Now with his feet truly under the table and hopefully with some financial scrutiny of the books, do we think TS will consider going after them perhaps with little ole Freshfields, wouldn't we just love that. But will he bother? Hope so.
     Thanks to all who did and continue to do so much to bring the scum to some sort of just deserts. They nearly did for my beloved club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hi, @foresthillred re your 2nd point, yes, I think that, broadly, it is more than possible. We are actively looking for past links between Southall and JvS/Hirst, so far without much tangible, but like I said, the relationships interlock and are fluid. The person that interlocks with JvS/Hirst, and with Southall, is Farnell. FWIW, Farnell is now trashing Nimer to journos. "Fantasist" is one of his less perjorative descriptions.

Overall here, I am simply trying to caution people against any narrative of "poor cuddly Tahnoon, duped by Southall", because that implies we might have been alright with Nimer if Southall hadn't got his thieving hands on the cash flow. Based on the information to hand I want to caution that that would be a most unwise assumption. Nimer needs to be held to account as Southall does - and for this to happen, the exact role of JvS will need careful scrutiny, and that in turn will need heavier duty resources than we fans alone can call upon.

That's interesting comment. Apologies if this has been asked or pointed out recently as I have skipped a few pages (I know it has been raised a while ago). Now with his feet truly under the table and hopefully with some financial scrutiny of the books, do we think TS will consider going after them perhaps with little ole Freshfields, wouldn't we just love that. But will he bother? Hope so.
     Thanks to all who did and continue to do so much to bring the scum to some sort of just deserts. They nearly did for my beloved club
    I’m optimistic about it. I’d prefer not to elaborate, although some indications are out there in plain sight, e.g. his speech on the video where he announced the winner of the Range Rover. It was a really strong attack on Farnell, and obviously well considered in advance, given it was a recorded message. 

However he’d be only human if as the club moves forward he moves on with it. It will be important that he sees enough of us still care enough to want to bring them all to account, which is why threads like this are important despite the sporadic bickering. There’s more than one “project”  on the go which will hopefully keep him motivated as they develop.
    I'm such a nothing bit player in all this, but if there was a way we could group to provide TS encouragement and evidence to take them all on it has to be worth a shout. I'm not a talisman but if someone is, that could  help get a head of steam in this, it would be great, I dont know but does TS have sight of CL or the ear of anyone on here.
    Scuse  the language but is there anyway we can stop the  fkin barstards getting away with it.
    Like I say I'm an occasional poster.
     There are those  better connected. But is this the time we can make a plea on the back of Benjys inspirational article on the night of the long knifes to turn our words into actions.
    Can we take the scum on. Again easy words from a keyboard warrior, but I feel more strongly about this than our league position and even our manager. Though I acknowledge I have done piss all about it in the scheme of things.
    Again respect and thanks to those that have.
    Charlton till I die.
  • Options
    He actually nicked the furniture from the flat? How low can this man stoop? 
    Surely this should be reported as theft at the very least. Maybe someone is playing a longer game to get him done for more? A lot more, hopefully
  • Options

I’m optimistic about it. I’d prefer not to elaborate, although some indications are out there in plain sight, e.g. his speech on the video where he announced the winner of the Range Rover. It was a really strong attack on Farnell, and obviously well considered in advance, given it was a recorded message. 

However he’d be only human if as the club moves forward he moves on with it. It will be important that he sees enough of us still care enough to want to bring them all to account, which is why threads like this are important despite the sporadic bickering. There’s more than one “project”  on the go which will hopefully keep him motivated as they develop.
    I'm such a nothing bit player in all this, but if there was a way we could group to provide TS encouragement and evidence to take them all on it has to be worth a shout. I'm not a talisman but if someone is, that could  help get a head of steam in this, it would be great, I dont know but does TS have sight of CL or the ear of anyone on here.
    Scuse  the language but is there anyway we can stop the  fkin barstards getting away with it.
    Like I say I'm an occasional poster.
     There are those  better connected. But is this the time we can make a plea on the back of Benjys inspirational article on the night of the long knifes to turn our words into actions.
    Can we take the scum on. Again easy words from a keyboard warrior, but I feel more strongly about this than our league position and even our manager. Though I acknowledge I have done piss all about it in the scheme of things.
    Again respect and thanks to those that have.
    Charlton till I die.
    👍
  • Options

Those just deserts can get really hot 😀
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Someone please confirm that Mouthall is going to get his comeuppance... he seems to have got away with it so far. 
    🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼🙏🏻🤞🏼
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Meire was incompetent and narcissistic but was never a corrupt influence on the club. I think she was genuinely just so far out of her depth that instead of waving for help, she kept on swimming but unfortunately was going away from land. 
    She was nowhere as narcissistic as Southall, it seems!  Definitely out of her depth and totally incompetent, though.