Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread : Charlton Athletic v Northampton Town | Tues 9 March 2021

Another clean sheet One goal conceded in the death throes of the match meant a bumpy landing, but three points nonetheless and a decent performance at home. Three points! 

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    European football within 7 years doesn’t look so silly now does it?
    Oh Really GIFs  Tenor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tried to throw it all away at the end but a welcome win none the less 
  • Options
    Think we looked comfortable throughout. 

The only reason my arse was hanging out it because we are Charlton.

Let’s here it for those TACTICS
  • Options
    Thought we played well and bar their goal and 1 shot first half we stopped them creating anything at all.

We looked better second half once Millar moved to the left so hope he plays there on Saturday.

An overdue good performance from Watson. Chuks was good once he came on and Washington deserved his 2 goals.

Feeling reasonably good about the rest of the season for the first time in months, hopefully Inniss and Famewo see out the rest of the season and we finish top 6.
  • Options
    2-1 home win to Northampton Town in the 3rd Division!

My cup runneth over...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love it on ValleyPass

Minto mentions the curly finger to Fortune as Washington comes to do the interview

Washington has a proper expression wondering what the hell they're on about
  • Options
    It's not exactly glamorous and hardly inspiring stuff but hey 7 points from 3 games is not to be laughed at after the run we were on. 
    Still not out of the woods as we hardly look imperious and dominant but we've played better and lost so I will take it.
  • Options
    We're not as bad as we were!
  • Options
    Proves that if you maintain shape and get our players behind the ball quickly when we lose it, most sides in this division do not have the quality to break us down. Even early season we weren't prolific in front of goal but we have to be patient.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    There you go  easy win, one down two more to go at home then onto the playoffs
  • Options
    At least we're safe from relegation... As for the play offs.... I think that is a bit thin to say the least. On another note absolutely chuffed for Washington.