Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 06 Feb 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Mine is also out of sync. Ridiculous 

• 7' Millar plays into Aneke who turns in the box and sticks his shot into the bottom right-hand corner. That's the start we needed! #rafc 0 #cafc 1
  • What's Golfie going to do with the rest of the afternoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Rochdale cross from our left but cleared by Pearce for a throw
  • How many goals.has Chuks got now?
  • Scum losing 
  • Anyone else's commentary ahead of the play? 
    Yes mine

• How many goals.has Chuks got now?
    11, 10 in the league 
  • Sponsored links:

• ... and there's Greg acknowledging the sound issues.
  • Stubley has just mentioned they're asking for the audio to be fixed 
  • Not watching VP  & Sky not showed the goal........damn & blast.

You know what happens if we score first.....and I had us down for a 3-2 win.. COYR.
  • I’ve messaged Terry on Twitter. Fingers they can sort as watching on silent
  • Not only is the audi ahead of the picture there is a echo that keeps repeating it 😜😜
  • Millar overhits his ball (to Purrington?) so Rochdale have a throw up by their corner flag
  • Valley11 said:
    Hope we sign Stockley. Really good 
    Would be a great signing, what ever division we are in. 
  • Purrington should be playing instead of Maatsen at the moment. Maatsen hasn’t been playing particularly well since before Christmas and clearly needs a break. Purrington did well in his last match and shouldn’t have been dropped midweek. I understand Pearce coming back in, and Matthews was dreadful midweek but that back line needs to be left alone to build some form and understanding, but it’s changes changes changes all the time. Until Famewo and Innis are back they’re all about the same level so to an extent I believe the personnel is not as relevant as it needing to be well drilled unit which it’ll never be if it never stays the same two matches running. 

It’s maybe less important but too many changes further forwards as well. Particularly the front two need a run of matches together to build a partnership. 
    If Purrington is a better option, it’s time for Maatsen to find a new career 
  • Sponsored links:

• We seem so much stronger with Gunter at right back rather than Matthews
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Not only is the audi ahead of the picture there is a echo that keeps repeating it 😜😜
    Say again 
  • Get in Chuks! Best striker in league
  • Dillon Phillips in for Cardiff...
  • Look up there before playing it Liam
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Commentary out of sync and proper potato quality vid. Not worth a tenner at all 
    What about the pre match content and post match? You get that on top of the stream!
    Not really fussed about that, I am back from work just about in time to catch kick off, mainly pay to watch the game tbh

Commentary out of sync and proper potato quality vid. Not worth a tenner at all 
    iFollow have control of picture etc this weekend remember 
    Fairs, I'll express my disappointment at them via social media 
  • Great effort from Millar
  • Well out of sync here. FT 1-3 Rochdale.
    Heyyyy Spoilers!!! 
  • 12'

Post update

Offside, Rochdale. Gavin Bazunu tries a through ball, but Matthew Lund is caught offside.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!