Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 06 Feb 2021| 3pm

Comments

• edited February 2021
  • Hmmm, JFC bundled over on the edge of the area by Baah but nothing doing.
  • Well out of sync here. FT 1-3 Rochdale.
    Heyyyy Spoilers!!! 
    Rochdale would equalise in the 33rd minute and would go 2-1 up through a penalty on the stroke of half-time and would wrap it up with a winner in injury time with a long range shot that would go in off the would work.
    That comment... OUCH!!! :D
  • Commentary half a second in front of the action!
  • 20'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Darren Pratley tries a through ball, but Andrew Shinnie is caught offside.

• Rochdale free kick just level with the edge of the centre circle in our half.
  • ross1 said:
    Phillips taking over in goal for Cardiff. 
    Goalkeeper asked to go off, no injury, but worrying medics
    Few comments on twitter saying he asked for his blood pressure to be checked - Hopefully he's going to be okay
  • Sponsored links:

• Aneke should always start for us. Even if he can only manage 15 minutes he should start. 
  • MK Dons now beating Sunderland  after going 1-0 down. They did the same in the reverse fixture. And people say it never happens.....
  • Ball blocked, good counterattacking work from Aneke and Millar, send Shinnie off down the right, but his cross is overhit.
    1. 20'

Post update

Foul by Ben Purrington (Charlton Athletic).

2. 20'

Post update

Stephen Dooley (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• MK Dons now beating Sunderland  after going 1-0 down. They did the same in the reverse fixture. And people say it never happens.....
    No one said it “never happens” 🤣
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Amazing what good it does having two big blokes to hold it up with 3 creative midfielders too.
    Not slagging off LB but you can also see the difference it makes having the midfielders play on their natural foot
  • Reminding me of the first half against PBoro so far.
  • Rochdale send the ball long, but it goes back to Amos no bother.
    Should have known you'd still manage to bring up that damned stat even when we've scored first 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
    Shinnie showing why I prefer Morgan. Poor cross.
  • Shinnie again what the fuck was that not good enough 
  • We look so much better with a right footer on the right, instead of a left footer like JFC
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Reminding me of the first half against PBoro so far.
    First half v Posh coupled with second half of the reverse fixture against Dale.

That'll do me.
  • edited February 2021
    I know it sounds obvious given they scored and assisted the goal, but we look so much better with Millar and Aneke playing.
  • Rochdale cross in from our left, but a combination of JFC and Pearce clear.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!