Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 06 Feb | 3pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12346»

Comments

• Looks like a diamond midfield which I hope isn’t the case!! 433 against this team 
  • Hopefully Pearce won’t start. We haven’t managed a clean sheet yet this season in a game where he has started.
    Ok, so maybe today will be the first. Or we’re not bothered about clean sheets...
  • edited February 2021
    When you look at that bench for this level you realise that our hard luck cries must sound pathetic to fans of the other clubs in and around the top 6 - Doncaster, Accrington, Lincoln etc 
  • edited February 2021
    Quite interesting with Aneke  and Stockley starting. I think this is definitely worth a try. We may be seeing balls played into the final third more quickly for those two to battle for and win. I can't complain as that is not a million miles away from what I have been saying we ought to do. Millar is a good option to play off of any confusion they cause.

What we have to acknowledge is that it is a genuine departure playing two physical strikers up top. If you count Bogle as one of those, which I do, it has amazed me that we have seen just a few minutes of this. I have seen League One defences struggle against Aneke and Stockley so surely both of them will pose double the problems.
  • Stockley up top with Aneke should be interesting. That's about as physical as it gets. 
  • It's the team I was hoping for, taking into account the ex Swindon lads were unlikely to start.
    I prefer Pearce at CB to Gunter.
    I prefer Purrington at LB to Maatsen.
    Pratley needs to play as it's raining ad heavy going.
    Aneke & Stockley up front look better than Schwartz.
  • I'd of preferred a 4-4-2 with Millar and DJ on the wings (are Stockley & Aneke going to get the service they need?) Those defensive changes had to be made after the shit show on Tuesday!
  • I probably would have picked that team but it’s first coat on the kitchen instead of the stream for me today....
  • I made a comment yesterday that we'd be the 6th team to get a clean sheet against Rochdale if we manage it today.

We managed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully Pearce won’t start. We haven’t managed a clean sheet yet this season in a game where he has started.
    Oops! You were saying 😉
  • Decent pitch, decent result

Up the Addicks 
    Pointing up smugly emoji

:-) 
  • "Lee, Lee, Lee Bowyer".