Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The dangers of fast food

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Roasted spiced cauliflower steaks with puy lentils and a romesco sauce is a superb meal for vegans.
    You are so posh.
    Sure he’s a  🔧 
  • Options
    Roasted spiced cauliflower steaks with puy lentils and a romesco sauce is a superb meal for vegans.
    You are so posh.
    Sure he’s a  🔧 
    I meant "posh for a spanner" obvs.
  • Options
    Cooking is very therapeutic.

I can't really mentally jab fast food again as I haven't had any for a while and I'm still depressed but making good food definitely is and was nice and up lifting. Probably best for "rate my plate". The 1st dish actually has a number of secret ingredients plus lots of veg.

• Options
    To quote Greg Wallace. “Your flavours are great but you need to work on your presentation “
  • Options
    Well Greg, if we win 1-0 today. It's a scrappy game and we barely deserve it.

I'd still take it 😉
  • Options
    I do currently have some strong fast food internal lust. As I feel rather sh*t and require a quick fix.

It wouldn't work though. So I'm going to make a crappy melted cheese sandwich. It's less vicious then McDonald's.

#HoldinOn
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Well Greg, if we win 1-0 today. It's a scrappy game and we barely deserve it.

I'd still take it 😉
    We won’t win today. Fact
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I do currently have some strong fast food internal lust. As I feel rather sh*t and require a quick fix.

It wouldn't work though. So I'm going to make a crappy melted cheese sandwich. It's less vicious then McDonald's.

#HoldinOn
    Rarebit is the way forward 👍
  • Options
    We currently require more proportions of vitamin D, due to sunlight reduction (plus a lot of other stuff)

Apparently Vitamin D tablets can release dopamine and serotonin.

Which is perhaps a useful method to give yourself some required help.

Would anyone recommend them from personal experience?

I ordered a rather outstanding Chinese a few nights ago. Loads of food that tasted great.

I felt like sh*t about an hour after and lost concentration levels.

Was it a worthy treat?

I'm 50/50 about that. Maybe it was. 
  • Options
    I was fortunate enough to win a Deliveroo Gold Card about 6 months ago - it is a nightmare trying to resist regular takeaways/fast food when it's free! Although I live in Bedfordshire so the range and variety of places available is a lot less than if I was living in London
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. Has anyone tried the McPlant? Is it a way forward? Hopefully people will still get the same internal satisfaction from it.

2. I haven't ordered any form of takeaway from the likes of Just eat/Uber eats..
    Since October last year.

It does feel pretty good and has also saved a lot of money. I no longer feel a need for it.

Easier said then done but I'd definitely recommend trying to give it up
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I have eaten at Yorkies Cafe, Plumstead Bridge!
    He was know as the the Plumstead Poisoner!

It was known as fast food because 20mins after eating you needed the khazi