Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jayden Stockley (Ed. Page 12- 15/6 - SIGNED on permanent deal)

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    RC_CAFC said:
    mendonca said:
    Wonder who Holden is talking about in his latest interview?

“I saw a lot of arms going up in the air, a bit of an apathetic attitude – both in the stands and on the pitch. I’m not having someone throwing their arms up in the air and walking – you won’t play.
    I'd bet my left eye it's him. Notice it every game. Really crappy attitude from him.
    That is Charlie Kirk. He’s the worst player I’ve ever seen for it since Hasselbaink
    At least Kirk doesn't shout at other players for his own lack of effort.

Giving Stockley the armband was one of the worst footballing decisions we've made in recent years.
    Kirk shouts at the other players all the time. His body language on the pitch is shocking. He spends the entire game looking like a grumpy teenager.

I honestly think Stockley puts in 100%. He was a bad choice for captain but I can see why he was chosen for his off field behaviour. He seems to be a leader off the pitch.

Let’s be honest though, both can go. Their time here has realistically come to an end.
  • Options
    He’ll be down on Brighton Beach soon letting tourists ride him (Kenneth)
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    Croydon said:
    RC_CAFC said:
    mendonca said:
    Wonder who Holden is talking about in his latest interview?

“I saw a lot of arms going up in the air, a bit of an apathetic attitude – both in the stands and on the pitch. I’m not having someone throwing their arms up in the air and walking – you won’t play.
    I'd bet my left eye it's him. Notice it every game. Really crappy attitude from him.
    That is Charlie Kirk. He’s the worst player I’ve ever seen for it since Hasselbaink
    At least Kirk doesn't shout at other players for his own lack of effort.

Giving Stockley the armband was one of the worst footballing decisions we've made in recent years.
    Kirk shouts at the other players all the time. His body language on the pitch is shocking. He spends the entire game looking like a grumpy teenager.

I honestly think Stockley puts in 100%. He was a bad choice for captain but I can see why he was chosen for his off field behaviour. He seems to be a leader off the pitch.

Let’s be honest though, both can go. Their time here has realistically come to an end.
    Kirk can be surprisingly argumentative with his team mates. I remember him bollocking someone for a poor pass, and really getting the humo...in a pre season friendly!
  • Options
    It's all part of the perfectionist and technician 'act'.