Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• If suddenly we look like MK Dons (Barcelona), and claw this game back, if both of these are dropped for the next game I'm giving up.

(if we look shit, Bowyer was always right) 
  • It’s snowing, abandon the game 
  • Thank fuck for that. At least we can see if they can do something, even if they fail!!
  • Paul Smyth is described as a 2nd Striker on Transfermarket - is he being played out position??  Perhaps better as CAM?
  • Oh Millar and Morgan
  • Back to a diamond then, Ronnie for Smyth soon
  • Diving can happen when players who dribble get knackered and things not going swimmingly. I don't like it either btw. 

Nice dive by Pearce for their goal mind!
  • Millard why take Millar off when Gilbey has not done a thing 
  • After a good start, Millar completely sunk without trace for much of this half.
    Not a good sign.
  • Looks like a diamond now
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:
    So, we buy a striker and leave him on the bench 🙄
    He hasn’t played since July
  • Morgan and Millar off, Williams and Maddison on.
  • Schwartz for Smyth in 10 please Bowyer.
  • I've just backed us to win 2-1 now we've started bringing the first team on
  • Dazzler21 said:
    AndyG said:
    Bring morgan, washington and smythe off ang get Chucks, Schwartz and maddison on ffs LB show some guts
    Washington and Smyth have started well. 

Morgan today's weakest link and even he's not been terrible.
    Morgan is doing a Paul Scholes where he's showing he cant tackle and giving away too many Free-Kicks
    Ha ha. Paul Scholes? I'd be in heaven. Here's a little reminder to get you back to your senses:

https://youtu.be/ymPBnEfbpYI
    Do you not recall then how Scholes couldnt tackle for toffee then? 
    Scholes took no prisoners. He knew how to get away with it. He only got about four or five red cards in his career. He was absolute class and you're just in cliché city.
    Should have had at least 1 more red for his disgusting challenge on Rommedahl. As you say he got away with loads over the years 
  • No changes by Accrington yet...a settled  side.
    Why are they going to be tired... They havent played since mid Dec
  • Not for the first time I think Bowyer's forgotten Gilbey is still out there. 
  • Same bloke gone down with the same injury five seconds after going back on the pitch???????? Why was he put back on????? Cynical
  • Looks like Pearce has injured this guy or they're buying time to run down the clock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Same bloke gone down with the same injury five seconds after going back on the pitch???????? Why was he put back on????? Cynical
    Time wasting.
  • Ronnie not match fit.... so can’t play....  “Usual LB thinking, will come on at 89 to get 4 minutes of match fitness”
  • Bad again, nothing much more to be said
  • Think Bowyer has made all the right subs so far. Washington was pants.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Looks like Pearce has injured this guy or they're buying time to run down the clock.
    Things like that make Pearce feel he's having his stamp on the game.
  • Think Bowyer has made all the right subs so far. Washington was pants.
    Washington needed a strike partner
  • After a good start, Millar completely sunk without trace for much of this half.
    Not a good sign.
    We’d have no midfield at all if we took Morgan and Gilbey off
  • Bad but bad in a very different way from the usual bad.  
  • Ronnie not match fit.... so can’t play....  “Usual LB thinking, will come on at 89 to get 4 minutes of match fitness”
    The geezer doesn’t even need to run or defend , just plant him in the penalty box and fizz the ball into him!
  • One word - dreadful 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!