Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• Options
    Good positive start from SA
  • Options
    S A 118-2 at close needing another 122 to win
  • Options
    S A 118-2 at close needing another 122 to win
    First 10 overs tomorrow the key
  • Options
    All booked in for 18 days in Barbados in March. The 5 day season ticket for the test was £108! Bargain considering i'm paying £90 for a single day vs South Africa in September! 
    Who did you book it with?
    Was it a package deal?
    It's on my bucket list.
  • Options
    All booked in for 18 days in Barbados in March. The 5 day season ticket for the test was £108! Bargain considering i'm paying £90 for a single day vs South Africa in September! 
    Who did you book it with?
    Was it a package deal?
    It's on my bucket list.
    Booked through a friend's sister who used to be a travel agent so still got deals. But sorted the everything separately. The package deals on Barmy Army etc. were just too expensive for worse accommodation. 
  • Options
    Lot of chat in the S A v India Test. S A need 5 to win!
  • Options
    Elgar chirping Siraj is everything I wanted to see today
  • Options
    The Saffers win by 7 wickets. Elgar four short of a ton. First time they've ever beaten India at The Wanderers.
  • Options
    Kohli looks sick. But that's not the reason he didn't play. Bad back apparently. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Openers could do worse than study Elgar. 
    Apparently that’s the highest target SA have chased since 2008!  
  • Options
    Kohli looks sick. But that's not the reason he didn't play. Bad back apparently. 
    Not been up to his usual standards for a couple of years now. Now down to 9th in the Test rankings
  • Options
    Not been up to his usual standards for a couple of years now. Now down to 9th in the Test rankings
    Things you love to see!  <3
  • Options
    Last hundred was against Bangladesh in November 2019. Batted 25 times during the intervening period at an average of 26 whereas his career average prior to that was 55. He is in the side on reputation at the moment.  

• Options
    India's 2002-era batting plus their now-era bowling would be literally unbeatable 
  • Options
    10 for 3. What a load of old shit.
  • Options
    29-5
  • Options
    29-5 after 7 overs. Morgan 2 not out off 14 balls so far.

It's great that you don't need a solid technique to play white ball because the surface is always a road and all you have to do is step and hit. Allegedly. 

Hope for our sake and more to the point the paying public out there that we can put some sort of score together.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    29-5 after 7 overs. Morgan 2 not out off 14 balls so far.

It's great that you don't need a solid technique to play white ball because the surface is always a road and all you have to do is step and hit. Allegedly. 

Hope for our sake and more to the point the paying public out there that we can put some sort of score together.
    They do a great Rum punch there ….. a few of those and they won’t be able to see the cricket 
  • Options
    35-5 off 9 overs 

40 dot balls out of 54 bowled
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm guessing that there isn't a one day series down under 
  • Options
    Consistent
  • Options
    I had no idea this came around so quickly. Probably won’t bother turning it on now though!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I'm guessing that there isn't a one day series down under 
    That is correct. After our thrashing in the Ashes we elected not to play the World Champions in a T20 series but opted for the easier opposition of the West Indies who have just lost 3-0 to Pakistan.

We are now 39-6 off 10.1 overs but Eoin "The Hundred is the best thing since sliced bread" Morgan is currently hanging on in there on 8 not out off 24 balls 

• Options
    Have they all been on the Rum Punch? Liam Dawson looked like he has judging by the way he fell over as he ran himself out.
  • Options
    Has there ever been a stumping with the batsman that far out of their crease, Billings 4 planes for that 
  • Options
    I had no idea this came around so quickly. Probably won’t bother turning it on now though!
    It's a 5 match series with the next one the same time tomorrow
  • Options

I had early March in my head but that of course is the more important format of Test cricket. :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Has there ever been a stumping with the batsman that far out of their crease, Billings 4 planes for that 
    He didn't quite get to the pitch of it did he? I know the saying is that "he ran past one" but that was ridiculous!
  • Options
    Every time there's a boundary it's followed by a wicket.