Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas Sandgaard visits the Charlton Athletic Museum

13»

Comments

• Options

Another early morning clear out of Cadbury’s taking place ...
    Hold on a minute the boots were after promotion !!

He’s so perfect ❤️ he can have em now , thanks to the museum posse for passing them on .

Ooey, that is a lovely gesture, well done.

You should have told me you were going to do it, I had a pair of socks signed by Dennis, that could have gone with the boots!!!

They do pen and ink a bit now though....
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Wrong thread. I'm an idiot.
  • Options
    It was nice to be able to give something back to a guy who has become a cash machine for some scumbags. The latest bill to arrive at the club was for all the furniture in Southall's luxury Thames side pad which has all gone missing and unpaid for , leaving Thomas and the club to pick up the tab. 
    I truly hope Southall and Farnell do time for any criminal actions they have taken (of course this may not be be down to them I mean in general should they have taken any)
  • Options
    I understand the Southall thing isn't true.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    What a shame, some of those we have loss due COVID aren't  here to enjoy this moment!
  • Options
    Wow - stealing furniture, really MS must have no self respect to act like that.  Complete scum bag.  I hope TS is able to get recompense.

On a positive note though, well played @oohaahmortimer what a great gift for TS.
    TS paid up as it was a club liability.

And agree, @oohaahmortimer great gift
    Yes totally agree what a fantastic gift.

On the Southall front he has just shown himself to be even lower than I thought possible. He will get what he deserves I have no doubt on that and if anyone on here does have access to the twat please remember to pass that on. Sooner or later you reap what you sow
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    I seriously think this needs clarification as to whether it's true or not
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I can confirm that it is true. The flat came fully furnished but some very expensive items were taken from the flat by MS.
    How low can you get, what a piece of slime. Still once a thief always a thief I guess. Are the club doing anything about this Tracey or just writing it off or is it not for our ears (yet) ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I can confirm that it is true. The flat came fully furnished but some very expensive items were taken from the flat by MS.
    Couldn't have been a fancy mirror, it would've either cracked or been unable to show a reflection.
    Blood sucking bastards.
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    How low can you get, what a piece of slime. Still once a thief always a thief I guess. Are the club doing anything about this Tracey or just writing it off or is it not for our ears (yet) ?
    I do not know is the honest answer. 
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Isn't that classed as theft?

Any cost to replace would be down to the Club if it was leased in the Club's name.

However, the rightful owner (if it was let furnished) is the landlord, and deliberately depriving that rightful owner of their property is beyond doubt, theft. The person who deprived the owner is the offender (MS?) and that crime should be reported, either by the Club or the landlord.
    In reality though the best you'd get from the Old Bill is a crime number which might enable an insurance claim of some description (always assuming the excess is not too prohibitive to make it worthwhile of course). There's not a cat in hells chance that they will investigate and bring the scumbag to book.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    bobmunro said:
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:

Any cost to replace would be down to the Club if it was leased in the Club's name.

However, the rightful owner (if it was let furnished) is the landlord, and deliberately depriving that rightful owner of their property is beyond doubt, theft. The person who deprived the owner is the offender (MS?) and that crime should be reported, either by the Club or the landlord.
    In reality though the best you'd get from the Old Bill is a crime number which might enable an insurance claim of some description (always assuming the excess is not too prohibitive to make it worthwhile of course). There's not a cat in hells chance that they will investigate and bring the scumbag to book.
    If there is evidence of theft wouldn't a good old 'citizens arrest' be possible?
    If it is possible as fans we have the resources to help the Old Bill out.
  • Options
    Surely there must be someone at the club with a direct link to the OB ? *asking for 10 mates 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    LenGlover said:
    bobmunro said:
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:

If there is evidence of theft wouldn't a good old 'citizens arrest' be possible?
    If it is possible as fans we have the resources to help the Old Bill out.
    Or a citizen’s shoeing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I thought ordering furniture on the club was low enough. But taking items from a fully furnished flat even worse - when I read about the stuff going missing, despite thinking is despicable, it didn't surprise me. I never considered things would be taken (stolen) from a furnished flat!
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    I thought ordering furniture on the club was low enough. But taking items from a fully furnished flat even worse - when I read about the stuff going missing, despite thinking is despicable, it didn't surprise me. I never considered things would be taken (stolen) from a furnished flat!
    This does need publicising.
  • Options
    @Henry Irving needs to get the right people into ensure the Museum can live up to standards.

Sepp Blatter: Fifa lodges criminal complaint against former president - BBC Sport
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    @Henry Irving needs to get the right people into ensure the Museum can live up to standards.

Sepp Blatter: Fifa lodges criminal complaint against former president - BBC Sport
    Don't see what FIFA's problem is? Money spent on a museum is always well spent.

Got a nice message from TS yesterday about his visit BTW
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Fifa, football's world governing body, say Blatter's previous administration cost them 500m Swiss francs (£420m) to renovate "a building that the organisation doesn't own", while also "locking itself into a long-term rental agreement on unfavourable terms".

Don't give Henry ideas
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Fifa, football's world governing body, say Blatter's previous administration cost them 500m Swiss francs (£420m) to renovate "a building that the organisation doesn't own", while also "locking itself into a long-term rental agreement on unfavourable terms".

Don't give Henry ideas
    Sounds like it gave Matt Southall a great idea!!