Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas Sandgaard visits the Charlton Athletic Museum

edited December 2020 in General Charlton
Great to show him around the Museum today.

We asked him to update our timeline while we wait for @stig and he did.

He, unprompted, added the "forever" which forestalled me asking him "that" question.

Comments

• Options
    Top Top man! i have such a good vibe about this gent.
  • Options
    What was his favourite bit of the Museum?
  • Options
    Brilliant .
  • Options
    Museum -  get some signed photos of the Man ?  - they will surely fly out!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    First he vandalised my work then he jumps me in the queue. I'll be avin words when I see him.
    Don't worry Stig , you are top of my old list
  • Options
    His partner who was with him , wanted to order one of our metal badge plaques. She had seen them on Ebay but they sold out before she could buy one. We are ordering some more , so Thomas is top of the waiting list.

How big are they? Are they suitable for outdoors?
  • Options
    His partner who was with him , wanted to order one of our metal badge plaques. She had seen them on Ebay but they sold out before she could buy one. We are ordering some more , so Thomas is top of the waiting list.

They are made of steel so if used outside would need to be treated. They are 12.5in in diameter and 1/8in thick so heavy duty. 
  • Options

They are made of steel so if used outside would need to be treated. They are 12.5in in diameter and 1/8in thick so heavy duty. 
    And they are very well made. 
  • Options
    A feedback on our Ebay site from a happy customer
    Very good service and quick delivery. Product is absolutely top quality.
    CHARLTON ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB LARGE METAL DISC BADGE
  • Options

How much are they nick?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    First he vandalised my work then he jumps me in the queue. I'll be avin words when I see him.
    Don't worry Stig , you are top of my old list
    Mem I want one too...🙏🏻...😉
  • Options
    £30 plus £4.95 postage.
  • Options
    £30 plus £4.95 postage.
    Stick me down for one please Nick, looks awesome.
  • Options
    Please could I go on the waiting list too, Nick, thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    He really liked the book and postcards we gave him too