Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Wednesday 2nd December 2020

Comments

• Options
    Great reception as the team came out just now. Noise even kept the Stalin'esque west stand steward quiet for 30 seconds. Only kidding...he is only doing his job.

Lots of surface water on pitch evident as the players warm up. Crazy if they turn the sprinklers on tonight.
  • Options
    Got this feeling we're going to lose tonight, also feel like Bow's going to blame Morgan in a 'told you he can't start two games running'.

But then that may simply be my headspace.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Any idea's where Deji's gone? Has he suffered a set back? I'm surprised Pearce still isn't ready to start - centre back is a less demanding position, we Gunter and Prately have had to play a lot of consecutive matches (Gunter's been away with Wales as well) and as a result we also haven't been able to rotate at right back and defensive midfield either. I do worry about fatigue catching up with a few more of these players and more injuries as a result.
    Was in contact with Levitt so has to isolate

Thanks, missed that snippet of news somehow.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Any idea's where Deji's gone? Has he suffered a set back? I'm surprised Pearce still isn't ready to start - centre back is a less demanding position, we Gunter and Prately have had to play a lot of consecutive matches (Gunter's been away with Wales as well) and as a result we also haven't been able to rotate at right back and defensive midfield either. I do worry about fatigue catching up with a few more of these players and more injuries as a result.
    I thought I read that he was out due to close contact with a positive COVID case (Levitt).
    The reason given at Portman Road for his absence was illness though so who knows? Hope he’s doing alright.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Peterborough 1-0 down to AFC Wimbledon, good start ;)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Got this feeling we're going to lose tonight, also feel like Bow's going to blame Morgan in a 'told you he can't start two games running'.

But then that may simply be my headspace.

The Morgan thing may be a stretch, but with fans back at the Valley for the first time in ages - it'd be text book Charlton to lose with a limp performance.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Jacko and Shinnie getting along well at the end there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to let you down, but I have a supermarket delivery between 9pm and 10pm, I will sort it out as quick as possible, but I know others will keep you up to date with what is going on
  • Options
    2-0 now..  nice
  • Options
    Posh 2-0 down now,...even better :):)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    MrWalker said:
    2-0 now..  nice
    Joe Pigott scored the second
    His eighth of the season. Sign him up!
  • Options
  • Options
    Hull 1-0 up v Donny 
  • Options
    Hull 1-0 up v Donny 
    Magennis
  • Options
    B Rovers 0 Gills 1
  • Options
    Hull 1-0 up v Donny 
    Boooooooo!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good free kick by Magennis
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Hull 1-0 up v Donny 
    Magennis
    5 in 4, sign him up!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    ross1 said:
    Be interested to see Scott Fraser...

One we were apparently linked with in January when he was at Burton
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    2-0 now..  nice
    Let’s not count our chickens, we may be in for a surprise too!
  • Options
    Posh back in it now 2-1 :s
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Maddison didn't turn to acknowledge the fans. He clearly has an attitude problem and there may be some dressing room unrest....
    Was he waving goodbye?
  • Options
    The East Stand bogs...

So clean, where's the dog ends ;)
    That first taped cross being twisted up is screwing with my OCD
  • Options
    After what Bowyer said, I'm surprised to see Morgan start again
    Indeed. But he's in such good form at the moment he has kinda made himself undropable - which I would not have predicted with our midfield.

Love it Albie. 
    The extra day may have helped. Mind you, if Shinnie can start every game, can't see why Morgan can't.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!