Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wayne Mumford at Bromley Addicks on 17 December

We are delighted to let you know that Wayne Mumford, our new Commercial Director and currently the most senior member of staff at the Valley day to day, has kindly agreed to meet the Bromley Addicks by Zoom.

This will take place on :-

Thursday 17th December from 7.45 pm until 9.00 pm

If you would like to join this meeting please email me back and let me know and I will send you the link nearer the time.

If you also have a question that you would like to ask, please let me have it at the same time and I will collate them and pass to Ian Wallis and Ben Hayes who will be putting the questions to him on the night. There is also the possibility of writing questions in on the night as Zoom has this facility.

Tony will open the Zoom meeting at 7.15 to give you a chance to get in and settled.

COYA

Bromley Addicks Committee

Ben, David, Ian, Steve & Tony

@Mendonca In Asdas  @Rudders22

This meeting is members only but you can apply for membership by emailing @wwtone on @tony.warran@btinternet.com

Comments

• Options
    Email received 
  • Options
    This Thursday

Tier 3 infotainment
  • Options
    Tomorrow

Can't guarantee a write up as being vaccinated on Friday morning and will be in the control of Bill Gates from then on....or does that not apply to flu jabs?
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder @Henry Irving, this week has got away from me and completely forgot it was even Thursday tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I did get the email for this one and completely forgot about it.  I am sitting here preparing for a family quiz for this Sat and thought I missed it, not realizing it is tonight and it is 12.50am at the moment. 
  • Options
    tonight's the night
  • Options
    Need any help putting out the chairs?
  • Options
    Need any help putting out the chairs?
    No, thanks, that is @sage's job
  • Options
    email tony.warran@btinternet.com if you want to sign up.

Non-Bromley residents welcome tolerated
  • Options
    Typical - I'm working tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't join sadly, but hopefully someone asks about the next kit deal
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Can't join sadly, but hopefully someone asks about the next kit deal
    It's on the list of questions so hopefully we'll be able to bring it up
  • Options
    All set
  • Options
    tonight's the night
    Ok Rod ..
  • Options
    Any details to watch this as only just seen it ??
  • Options
    my e-mail info seems to have disappeared. Help. 
  • Options
    Thought it was another very good evening with some really interesting ideas and ways to maximise our potential.
  • Options
    What, if anything, has already been implemented?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look forward to reading up 
  • Options
    Love the fact that he's caught the Charlton bug and hopefully then he will really enjoy his time working with the club. 

I dream of the day that Charlton shirts will be as recognised around the world in the same way as Real or Barca or Man Utd! 
  • Options
    Very interesting indeed. Sounds very much like we will have to wait 2/3 seasons to really see the commercial vision strategy in full, as we wait for the current contract to expire etc. 

• Options
    It will be really difficult for WM to evaluate the shop, catering etc with no/few fans in anyway

It's probably no bad things that we're still stuck with contracts like the kit/shop one covering next season a well, as it gives WM time to evaluate the options and if we change supplier, time for them to produce something decent for the 22/23 season rather than the awful catalogue all red shirt (in the wrong shade) we got stuck with at the start of the Nike/Just Sport deal