Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Wiseman steps down as Chair of CAST - Vote of Thanks

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's very much thanks to Richard that I feel I can take on this role. He's led CAST brilliantly over the past four years and I've learnt a lot from his approach and style. Feel I owe him several pints but definitely not a hug - made the mistake of trying that once!

Thanks for all the best wishes above. You're a cheeky pup @_MrDick!!  

Cheers, Richard - here's to a more relaxing future, for you at least!!

Indeed, Heather.

But we know the Chair has been passed into a very safe pair of hands. 
  • Options
    TBH as an ordinary Trust member, I don't really follow the ins and outs of who does what. I'm just grateful that we have a Trust and that we have people who are willing to put their own time in to help make our club a better club. So, thank you to Richard and thanks to everyone else who works hard to keep the Trust going.
  • Options
    Never easy doing a job like that. Grateful for you efforts Richard.
  • Options
    What a fantastic job Richard has done at CAST and it is own to us the supporters to get behind Heather and encourage her in the same way as Richard has conducted himself at the Trust. I wish you well Richard and good luck in taking CAST forward Heather  
  • Options
    Richard , thankyou for taking the flak on our behalf, through arguably some very dark days for our club, and breathe...

Good luck Weegie!
  • Options
    My lasting memory of @Pico in the chair, is the nightmares I still suffer from the Fleetwood away coach.

• Options
    Many thanks Richard for your hard work and dedication to the cause, wish you all the best.
  • Options
    Thankyou Richard for all you have done. Well done and now you can put your feet up....ish!
  • Options
    Well done Richard it's always best to retire at the top.
    Due to your tireless and thankless efforts (along with many others) you step down having helped the club survive and for that I will always be grateful.
    I'm very pleased you will be remaining on the board.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enjoy your retirement Richard.  It has been a torrid few years and I am sure quite a thankless task at times.  A great job well done.

Good luck Weegie - I have every confidence in you! 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Easy to moan, and bang on a keyboard. Not so easy to get stuck in with class, ability and determination. Thank you Richard @Pico and good luck to @Weegie Addick
  • Options
    Appreciate the hard and, at times, thankless work put in over a most difficult period for the club under the yoke of Roland and then ESI/Elliot. It's fitting that your stint has ended on such a great high.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    All the best @Pico, your work is much appreciated. Now you can take some time for yourself, knowing that the Trust is in @Weegie Addick's capable hands! Well done all.

• Options
    Thank you. 
  • Options
    Thank you Richard. At times a thankless task but glad to know there are people like you out there looking out for our fantastic club.  
  • Options
    Wonderful job @Pico enjoy a well earned break.
  • Options
    Thanks for the work @Pico and enjoy the hard work @Weegie Addick
  • Options
    Thanks Richard, give yourself a good pat on the back.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hard work Richard. That you did all that during such challenging times speaks volumes. Bravo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for all your hard work Richard .............. Good luck Weegie