Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Fleetwood Town | Tuesday 3rd November 2020

Comments

• Options
    ugh albie morgan starting sigh
    Albie Morgan needs to grab his chance ...... or he'll soon be on loan at Ebbsfleet or somewhere.

Time to make your mark, Albie. If you want to play more than 45 mins, don't forget to track back.  :wink:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    No Forster-Caskey
    Rested according to @offical
    Here's the link to what the OS has to say about tonight's lineup:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa199466e05b/team-news-four-changes-for-the-addicks-with-watson-inniss-purrington-and-morgan-set-to-start
    It means the Addicks could line up in the 4-diamond-2 used on Saturday, a 4-3-3, a 3-5-2 or maybe the 4-4-2 used at times against Oxford United last Tuesday.

So Ollie hasn't got a clue either.  Its times like this I miss Karl Robinson 🤣🤣🤣

Keeps Joey Barton guessing as well
  • Options
    I think LB once said, after pairing the 2 left footers Pearce and Sarr together and watching them failing miserably as a pair, that he would ideally always want to play a right and left footer together in the centre of defence.

As an outside bet, how about an Innis/Purrington combination or a back 3 of Gunter or Pratley/Innis/Purrington combination? 
    And you all laughed at me!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    No Forster-Caskey
    Rested according to @offical
    Here's the link to what the OS has to say about tonight's lineup:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fa199466e05b/team-news-four-changes-for-the-addicks-with-watson-inniss-purrington-and-morgan-set-to-start
    It means the Addicks could line up in the 4-diamond-2 used on Saturday, a 4-3-3, a 3-5-2 or maybe the 4-4-2 used at times against Oxford United last Tuesday.

So Ollie hasn't got a clue either.  Its times like this I miss Karl Robinson 🤣🤣🤣

Olly is bang on the money. He knows Bowyer will play all of those formations during tonight's game.  :smile:

• Options
    A somewhat attacking bench once again to be unleashed in the last 20 minutes
    Thing is we can't keep on relying on being well in the game
    by the time Bow changes things in the last 20 minutes, but
    Chuks definitely loves coming on late and stirring things up
  • Options
    Even the OS doesn’t know the formation, says it could be 4-3-3, 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 diamond.
  • Options
    We're rip
    We're roaring
    We're free scoring
    We're Addicks!!!!!

Over to you now chaps...
  • Options
    LB just on SSN being interviewed where he was moaning about playing Sat and Tues every week and said that he could not pick his team until 5.45pm tonight, and one player who was due to start is now on the bench because he has stiffened up from Saturday.
  • Options
    JFC rested?  Just when he was getting back to his best.

Up the Addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really strange lineup. Doesn't look balanced to me but what do I know.
  • Options
    SSN will also show any goals live
  • Options
    I think it's

Amos
    Gunter Innis Purrington Maatsen
    ................Watson
    ............Pratters.....Shinnie
    Morgan ......Bogle.........Washington

It could become a diamond with Morgan as the 10, but that's how I think we'll start.
  • Options

Up the Addicks
    Perhaps he's been playing with a niggle?

• Options
    Didn't Maatsen finish Saturdays game in midfield?
    Could be where he plays tonight.  
    Pratley and Innis CBs, Gunter RB, Purrington LB and Maatsen in the Doughty left midfield role.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    I think it's

Amos
    ................Watson

It could become a diamond with Morgan as the 10, but that's how I think we'll start.
    Has he ever played Morgan at the tip, he has been the 8 rather than the 10 the times I have seen him 
  • Options
    ugh albie morgan starting sigh
    Good for him, he’s obviously impressed in training. Hope he does well. 
  • Options
    We're rip
    We're roaring
    We're free scoring
    We're Addicks!!!!!

Over to you now chaps...
    Our bench is free-scoring
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    LB just on SSN being interviewed where he was moaning about playing Sat and Tues every week and said that he could not pick his team until 5.45pm tonight, and one player who was due to start is now on the bench because he has stiffened up from Saturday.
    Matthews or Williams I reckon that's why Morgan is starting.  Planned a back 3 of Gunter Inniss Purrington or straight in for Williams? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SDAddick said:
    I think it's

Amos
    ................Watson

Has he ever played Morgan at the tip, he has been the 8 rather than the 10 the times I have seen him 
    Perhaps that what were going to see tonight, starting with a diamond ........ Morgan steps in to play the role that Williams played at Pompey?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Leuth said:
    We're rip
    We're roaring
    We're free scoring
    We're Addicks!!!!!

Over to you now chaps...
    Our bench is free-scoring
    Not unless they get on the pitch though, Leuth. :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SDAddick said:
    I think it's

Amos
    ................Watson

Perhaps that what were going to see tonight, starting with a diamond ........ Morgan steps in to play the role that Williams played at Pompey?

I hope so. He's an attacking midfielder, so let have a bit of freedom to be creative
  • Options

Nice.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    ross1 said:
    Matthews or Williams I reckon that's why Morgan is starting.  Planned a back 3 of Gunter Inniss Purrington or straight in for Williams? 
    We finished with a back 4 on Saturday of Matthews, Gunter, Pratley, Purrington, with Maatsen further forward. With Gunter at RB, Innis at CB we could play

Amos
    Gunter Inniss Pratley Purrington
                   Watson
         Shinnie            Maatsen
                   Morgan
              Bogle       Washington
  • Options

Up the Addicks
    Protecting him to prevent what happened last year with him being overplayed too soon and breaking down.
  • Options
    Once game has started, would someone watching let us know which formation we are playing..........thank you
  • Options
    That line up has less than zero goals in it.

In Darren Pratley we trust...
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    We look really sharp in the warm up.

• Options
    We play a "high press, high velocity" game do we?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!