Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Step up Bowyer

That's shit 45mins mate, earn your stripes.

That line up to start was head scratching and its no surprise not one shot on target. 

Your at home, a lot of shit shit teams in this league score goals and we look fucking woeful all over the pitch. 

Crap

Comments

• Options
    I'm still behind Bowyer, but it does feel that since lockdown we've tried basically every different formation you get on the drop down on Football Manager with none of them working
  • Options
    More performances like that and it’ll be step down Bowyer , shocking 
  • Options
    I said it last week that Bowyer doesn't seem able to motivate this group of players. People said what I base that upon. Look at our record recently and end of last season. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    I said it last week that Bowyer doesn't seem able to motivate this group of players. People said what I base that upon. Look at our record recently and end of last season. 
    He's earnt time, I'm not sure it's about motivation. Even when we were losing the players have looked up for it but not good enough. I don't think he'll have that excuse in this league. 
  • Options
    Lets wait until the window closes and see how we do the first couple of games after the window with a proper squad to judge Bowyer shall we.

Then it wont be Step up Bowyer it will be well done Bowyer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think I'll wait until he has a proper squad to choose from until I judge him 
    Nah lets panic now its much more fun
  • Options
    Phillips, Matthews, Lockyer, Pearce, Taylor and arguably Bonne all gone or injured.

That's half a team. It will take time to rebuild.

That said the 'second half of the first half' was painful I agree. Let's hope swapping the balding midgets works.
  • Options
    Washington deserves more there. Did well to keep it in. 
  • Options
    Washington deserves more there. Did well to keep it in. 
    Whoops! Wrong thread!
  • Options

That line up to start was head scratching and its no surprise not one shot on target. 

You’re at home, a lot of shit shit teams in this league score goals and we look fucking woeful all over the pitch. 

Crap

• Options
    Got hilarious visions of Bowyer reading Charlton Life at home time and showing comments like this on the projector screen to a bemused set of players 
  • Options
    Patience and stability mate.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah lets panic now its much more fun
    Sandgaard out!

"Just sell the club".
  • Options

Your at home, a lot of shit shit teams in this league score goals and we look fucking woeful all over the pitch. 

Crap
    Been on the beer mate?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Season starts after international break for me. Then we can start to question. With all the shit that has been going on players refusing to play etc. 

Give the guy a chance as he has given us many! 
  • Options
    Doncaster was dog shit, this is poor but better. It will get better as the players get to know each other and settle into their roles.

for the 5th years running, we are still rebuilding a month into the season when other teams have had 6 weeks of being together. 
  • Options

Crap
    Remember you're not allowed to say anything negative about "one of our own".
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Crap
    I've watched worse Charlton sides on paper in the past 40 years but again  I'll stress that 1st half was devoid of any fucking clue whatsoever.

And yes, I've had a beer
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Crap
    I've watched worse Charlton sides on paper in the past 40 years but again  I'll stress that 1st half was devoid of any fucking clue whatsoever.

And yes, I've had a beer
    In my 34 years of supporting Charlton this is one of our worst teams. Anyone who says otherwise really doesn't have a clue.

This isn't subjective, this is factual.