Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne joins QPR for £2m (Ed. Joined Ipswich on loan)

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    So neither Sheffield paper know anything either & just throwing names around.

I wonder where they picked that old trick up from....😉🙂
    They said Moore was wanting Stockley a few days ago. Fishing for stories. 
  • Options
    Do we have a sell on clause for Bonne ?
  • Options
    Do we have a sell on clause for Bonne ?
    Yep 
    they pay us £2m 
    Sell for £1m and we claim some more off them or pay them the deficit ! 
  • Options
    Still think Bonne would have benefitted from having Taylor alongside him. With Taylor's injury it hardly ever happened. When he came back after the Covid break he looked sluggish and not sharp before the 9 game shoot out. Lacked a partner to play off.  
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Bonne seems to have pissed off Rangers fans with his latest comments showing no regard to his parent club:

QPR striker Macauley Bonne has told the East Anglian Daily Times that he is keen on a return to Ipswich Town this summer.
    The forward believes he has “unfinished business” at his boyhood club.
    “Some people at QPR might read this and not be happy, but I’d ask them to put themselves in my shoes,” he said.
    “Who wouldn’t want to play for and be loved by their hometown club?
    “I feel I have got so much unfinished business with Ipswich Town. It could happen this summer, it could happen in January, it could happen next summer when I become a free agent.”
  • Options
    If he thinks he’s loved by the Ipswich fans he is a bit deluded I think

same as the time he had a “heart defect” that prevented him getting called up for Zimbabwe……I heard it was nothing to do with his heart and more that he thought he could play for England.  Strange chap
  • Options
    Well, if you’re gonna bullshit do it with complete conviction.  How this guy keeps getting a gig I’ll never know. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Oops just seen there’s a separate thread for the car accident.
  • Options
    Christ that's tragic and I've known the bloke who did it since I was 7. He's usually pretty normal and only seems to have become a big Gills fan since their takeover. Was always Everton before.