Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Royal British Legion Poppy & Charlton Athletic badge - Your help needed

Comments

• Options
    Sold out online, anyone know if anymore will become available? 
  • Options
    Sold out online, anyone know if anymore will become available? 
    I will ask
  • Options
    Awaiting delivery
  • Options
    @cafc_4life

There are another 300 badges about to go on sale any moment now.

Thanks to Mick Everett for arranging with the Royal British Legion.

No guarantee anymore will be available so get in quick.
  • Options
    have already purchased alongside a royal marines poppy for my late grandad that will be worn with pride. 
  • Options
    "Charlton Athletic Poppy Football Pin 2020 is now available to order from Poppy Shop UK"

Got this message from the RBL this afternoon
  • Options
    "Charlton Athletic Poppy Football Pin 2020 is now available to order from Poppy Shop UK"

Got this message from the RBL this afternoon
    i received the same email but when tried to purchase they are still shown as out of stock? I have reported this back to RBL
  • Options
    Mick Everett is trying to sort it out.

Mixed messages from RBL.
  • Options
    Got a message from poppy shop saying there were more badges in stock only to be told that not only were they out of stock but would be unlikely to get more in! Hopefully they will up the amount for next year and I will order in January, Great idea from everyone involved though.
  • Options
    There are, we are told, 300 more badges but there is some confusion from their side about where they are.

Bear with us while it's sorted out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mixed messages from RBL.
    That’s not unusual, trust me 
  • Options
    On 7 October I was advised "Your order is confirmed: We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready". Nothing further has happened I am still awaiting delivery.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Mixed messages from RBL.
    That’s not unusual, trust me 
    Trying not to dig out an organisation that does such great work but know what you mean.
  • Options

Okay for those wanting to know. I will be receiving a few hundred Charlton poppy badges middle to end of next week. Not sure yet how they are going to be distributed as I can't use the club shop. Might be sold via Museum. Will update when received.

someone needs to break this to @charltonnick
  • Options
    Good to hear that there may be some badges available. Thanks to all who made it possible. Probably there is a reason why they cannot be but is Charlton reception a possibility for point of sale?
  • Options

Okay for those wanting to know. I will be receiving a few hundred Charlton poppy badges middle to end of next week. Not sure yet how they are going to be distributed as I can't use the club shop. Might be sold via Museum. Will update when received.

someone needs to break this to @charltonnick
    So can you only buy in bulk now?  
  • Options
    On the RBL website. 
    Any updates from the Club/museum ?
  • Options
    Still not in stock.  It's the Skysports syndrome, "Charlton who?"
  • Options
    Any news on restock?
  • Options
    RBL have posted them and according to Parcel Force they should be at the Valley tomorrow.

We'll then have to collect them and get them to our point of sale so I'd say Monday, maybe.

Reluctant to give any definite date until they are in hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last few now in possession of the Charlton Athletic Museum.

Available now cost £4.99 plus £1.50 postage.  Same postage for as many badges as you want up to ten.

Payment preferred by PayPal using the PayPal account linked to the email cafchistorian@gmail.com If you don't have PayPal please use bank transfer.

If paying by bank transfer please use the ref CAFC POPPY & provide your postal address.

Great work by Mick Everett to get the original badges organised and now for chasing up the RBL to get this last batch.

and thanks to @charltonnick who'll be doing all the hard work posting them out.

If you use facebook and other, lesser CAFC social media groups, please spread the news.
  • Options
    A sticky would be nice @admin : - )
  • Options
    When making payment via Paypal please select ' family & friends ' when making payment. We then do not have to pay any Paypal fees. Thanks
  • Options
    Il take 2 please 
  • Options
    Have they all gone again already as showing out of stock?
  • Options

You can no longer buy them from the RBl website @southamptonaddick but the museum have some you can buy via paypal

• Options

You can no longer buy them from the RBl website @southamptonaddick but the museum have some you can buy via paypal

Unfortunately I don't have a paypal account.
    Any other options?
  • Options

Unfortunately I don't have a paypal account.
    Any other options?

Bank account details are

Charlton Athletic Museum
    NatWest
    7377 2593

If you do pay this way we'll need an address to send then to.

• Options
    I'm going to order two and I'll message you my address. 
    Will that be ok?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!