Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rod Liddle - another little dig at Charlton today

Comments

• Wait until Rod finds out he might have to arrive two hours before kick-off to maintain social distancing and that they will be taking his temperature as well. My guess is it might be quite high at that moment and he could risk being refused entry, told to go home and play with himself again.
  • Seems like Rod Liddle, or someone using his internet name, is on CL but can't work out how to use it.  See the activity page @AFKABartram @lookout
  • Seems like Rod Liddle, or someone using his internet name, is on CL but can't work out how to use it.  See the activity page @AFKABartram @lookout
    All i can see on the activity page are Forever addicted and Valley gary experimenting with various logos!
  • Who can find the article where he said he couldn't ever be a teacher, as the temptation to 'dabble' with the kids would be too difficult....Really does say it all.

• Monkeymfc - joined May 2019 - only 3 visits since then - weird
    Not really. Probably just doing a bit of research as I think he done a couple of articles about Charlton, Duchalet and the ESI thing around that time. Even backing you I think 
    0 Comments, 1 lol. That's some record.
  • Stig said:
    Monkeymfc - joined May 2019 - only 3 visits since then - weird
    0 Comments, 1 lol. That's some 
  • Stig said:
    Question is - can that be beaten - Mods, do you have any data ???
    Not really. Probably just doing a bit of research as I think he done a couple of articles about Charlton, Duchalet and the ESI thing around that time. Even backing you I think 

That's correct MF.

I also seem to remember some anti Roland comments in his Speccie column a while back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:
    Who got the lol?
  • Stig said:
    Who got the lol?
    Elfie.
  • I’d never googled him before today. He looks the type that would get caught in a sting by those Stinson Hunter vigilante’s
  • So Rod gets off associating himself with the Spanners and wannabe hard men?

Live and let live I say.
  • clive said:

Rod Liddle in todays 'Sun'

THE police want the right to monitor people who spend too long on trains.

They suspect that a lot of them may be sex pests or pickpockets. Probably right.

But there is also a strange breed of people who spend a long time on trains – trainspotters.

Here’s a tip for the cops, then. If they’re wearing an anorak, Charlton Athletic bobble hat and carrying a Thermos, leave ’em alone.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19411027/jeremy-corbyn-labour-pro-putin/

Sad W****r

• what a shit article from a shit man, fucking spanner
  • Sponsored links:

• When I see a picture of him I just see a middle aged woman - unsavoury looking man - stick him in with the likes of gove, saville and Reece mogg - if it looks wrong, it most likely is 
  • I’m actually a fan !  - I don’t read the Sun so Ive got no idea what he says there but in The Sunday Times his columns are generally very good indeed, thought provoking and full of common sense. Over the last few years he has also been very supportive of Charlton and our ownership battles with Duchatelet and the recent crooks. The train spotting think is a cheap shot but if you buy the Sun that’s what you expect !! 
    Agree - when it counted he ran several stories supportive of Charlton vs Duchatelet.

If there's a sudden uptick in Charlton bobble hats, though, I think the club should inform @doucher, so that he can run them by his infallible 'wrong 'un' test.
  • edited August 2022
    I know i'm going to sound a bit Greta Thunberg here, but how dare he mock trainspotting!
  • It's a myth that all Charlton fans are train Spotters 🤔 but I must admit there were hundreds of Charlton fans at a myriad of Kentish stations yesterday when the Kentish belle hauled by 49596 Bahamas steamed by. 
    Bahamas a 4-6-0 Jubilee locomotive which was one of 191 built between 1934-36 went through Canterbury west at 11.33 and 17.44 on the return trip.

Just saying........

• It's a myth that all Charlton fans are train Spotters 🤔 but I must admit there were hundreds of Charlton fans at a myriad of Kentish stations yesterday when the Kentish belle hauled by 49596 Bahamas steamed by. 
    Bahamas a 4-6-0 Jubilee locomotive which was one of 191 built between 1934-36 went through Canterbury west at 11.33 and 17.44 on the return trip.

Just saying........

Was she built at Darlington,Doncaster,or Crewe?   I am betting Crewe.
  • Tells it like it is mate 
  • Think he needs to be a little bit quiet

https://dorseteye.com/rod-the-paedo-has-just-stood-up/
    Knew it! See my post from the other day