Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt collection take 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Talal said:
    Hopefully bit easier on the eye this time! Some 'keepers at the top and kids ones at the bottom, rest in year order. Posting on the off chance anyone can help fill in some gaps, if so please message me.
    Tom

We had a white Nike away shirt with a red sash, think it was the same season as the Nike home with the white polo-style collar (University of Greenwich sponsor)
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Hopefully bit easier on the eye this time! Some 'keepers at the top and kids ones at the bottom, rest in year order. Posting on the off chance anyone can help fill in some gaps, if so please message me.
    Tom

We had a white Nike away shirt with a red sash, thunk it was the same season as the Nike home with the white polo-style colar (University of Greenwich sponsor)
    Don't think I worded it well, I know which ones I'm missing was just hoping that someone might have some to sell 🙂
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Tom

No Grey admiral?

Need to pull your finger out mate
    Least I'll have one grey outfield soon 😄
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Tom

We had a white Nike away shirt with a red sash, thunk it was the same season as the Nike home with the white polo-style colar (University of Greenwich sponsor)
    Don't think I worded it well, I know which ones I'm missing was just hoping that someone might have some to sell 🙂
    Ah apologies, thought you meant you wanted help identifying the gaps, my bad! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Tom

Ah apologies, thought you meant you wanted help identifying the gaps, my bad! 
    No problem mate, think someone else thought the same when they mentioned the Lazio style shirt so obviously my poor wording! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Tom

Come on you could have at least put them in order of seasons