Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt collection take 2

Hopefully bit easier on the eye this time! Some 'keepers at the top and kids ones at the bottom, rest in year order. Posting on the off chance anyone can help fill in some gaps, if so please message me.
Tom

Comments

• The ‘Lazio’ style shirt is missing. Do you display them/ wear them / keep them in a box?
  • The ‘Lazio’ style shirt is missing. Do you display them/ wear them / keep them in a box?
    Have a few I wear sometimes but most are boxed for now. Plan on displaying some one day. 
    I have that one, but the krbs logo peeled off and it doesn't look so hot now. That sponsor was a real nightmare for peeling.
  • MrOneLung said:
    You have got an allsports one, in between two Llanera’s 

Can you rearrange and post again?

thanks 
    Haha purposely there due the sponsor change mid season. 
  • That’s one heck of a collection, Henry’s eyes will light up when he sees this!
  • How many years were we sponsored by FADS? Although doubt there’s many of those shirts around these days. 
  • Sponsored links:

• How many years were we sponsored by FADS? Although doubt there’s many of those shirts around these days. 
    81-83. Only seen fakes come up but I've only been collecting around 4 months. Saw a Bukta that I missed out on but wasn't cheap. 
  • Talal said:
    How many years were we sponsored by FADS? Although doubt there’s many of those shirts around these days. 
    81-83. Only seen fakes come up but I've only been collecting around 4 months. Saw a Bukta that I missed out on but wasn't cheap. 
    Didn't fancy paying 800 quid for it then or whatever it was
  • edited August 2020
    Great collection. I have just about all the home ones until KRBS ones when I stopped buying (was never collecting, just never chucked them), then I have a few of the newer ones I bought for my lad.  Very few aways though.
  • MattF said:
    Talal said:
    How many years were we sponsored by FADS? Although doubt there’s many of those shirts around these days. 
    Didn't fancy paying 800 quid for it then or whatever it was
    Yeah though think the price dropped by two or three hundred and got snapped up. 
  • Great collection. I have just about all the home ones until KRBS ones when I stopped buying (was never collecting, just never chucked them), then I have a few of the newer ones I bought for my lad.  Very few aways though.
    Think the 93-94 is the only home one I'm missing between Admiral and Macron...

• Talal said:
    The ‘Lazio’ style shirt is missing. Do you display them/ wear them / keep them in a box?
    Have a few I wear sometimes but most are boxed for now. Plan on displaying some one day. 
    The yellow MESH from 99/2000 is a good one.

I went to the Lyngby pre-season game in 2000? they have my top and they gave me one of theirs.  A fair exchange.
  • I seem to have more gaps than I thought but think there must be some elsewhere in the loft as I defo have the 92-93 and 98-00 shirts however @Talal it seems I could be missing the same 93-94.  Getting the loft done soon so will see what turns up.

• Is this 86-88 and if so then why no sponsor on it?  Kids one but hardly a controversial sponsor in The Woolwich...

Also, according to one website I have seen our 83-84 season we were sponsored by Sunley - is that true?  Never seen that short in circulation if so.

• Sponsored links:

• I seem to have more gaps than I thought but think there must be some elsewhere in the loft as I defo have the 92-93 and 98-00 shirts however @Talal it seems I could be missing the same 93-94.  Getting the loft done soon so will see what turns up.

Did you shrink during the KRBS yrs...🤔
  • @Athletico Charlton take a look at this thread, I asked the question about the Woolwich sponsor the other day https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89716/old-shirt-questions#latest
  • Is this 86-88 and if so then why no sponsor on it?  Kids one but hardly a controversial sponsor in The Woolwich...

Also, according to one website I have seen our 83-84 season we were sponsored by Sunley - is that true?  Never seen that short in circulation if so.

It's 86-87, following season was slightly different. That thread I posted also mentions Sunley. 
  • Talal said:
    Is this 86-88 and if so then why no sponsor on it?  Kids one but hardly a controversial sponsor in The Woolwich...

It's 86-87, following season was slightly different. That thread I posted also mentions Sunley. 
    Thanks mate... Good luck filling any final gaps in your collection. 
  • Great work for four months, serious wallet damage.
  • PopIcon said:
    Great work for four months, serious wallet damage.
    Yep, things are slowly down now though so it's taking a bit of a breather. All go wrong again when a rare one pops up!
  • Talal said:
    Hopefully bit easier on the eye this time! Some 'keepers at the top and kids ones at the bottom, rest in year order. Posting on the off chance anyone can help fill in some gaps, if so please message me.
    Tom

No Grey admiral?

Need to pull your finger out mate
  • Got a dozen squad signed and framed shirts, mainly around Prem years and few more in a box somewhere.  They were going to grace the walls of my sumptuous duplex man pad.  Money was no object then, but they have since been dragged from flat to flat move bubble wrapped. Gave my spares to the museum a few years back.

This thread will spur me to unwrap them and get photos.

• Received this today from my Elfsborg mates.

Matte is a top geezer and a legend back in Boras.

I'll get him to sign it next time I'm over there.
  • Got a dozen squad signed and framed shirts, mainly around Prem years and few more in a box somewhere.  They were going to grace the walls of my sumptuous duplex man pad.  Money was no object then, but they have since been dragged from flat to flat move bubble wrapped. Gave my spares to the museum a few years back.

This thread will spur me to unwrap them and get photos.
    Framing a shirt is the best way, they take up a lot of space though.
    The next property I move into will have a 3rd bedroom, that shall be the 'Charlton room'.