Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2020/21 Europa League

Comments

• Kane scores his 200th Spurs goal in his 300th game. Superb record.

Also now this season has 12 goals and 10 assists in just 13 games!
  • Oh dear Rangers 

3-1 up against 10 men and in control of the group 

It finishes 3-3
  • Oh dear Rangers 

It finishes 3-3
    They should have kept Aribo on (presuming he didn’t go off injured). Serves them right. 

• Think the Villarreal game may be called off 
    Kick off delayed by 30 minutes!

Are they hoping it'll suddenly clear up?

The rain in Spain fall mainly on Villareal

45 minutes between these 2 pictures 

60 Litres of water per square metre fell apparently and kick off is in 10 minutes, great work from them to get it going ahead
  • Villarreal kicking off at 9.10pm.

Would like to use the weather conditions to my advantage and place a couple of shrewd bets, but can't figure out whether a virtually waterlogged pitch means lots of goals and corners, or hardly any.

• Oh dear Rangers 

It finishes 3-3
    I will take a point away to Benfica, just shows how far Rangers have come this season being 3-1 up away from home, by the way...........................anyone know how Celtic got on?
  • Sponsored links:

45 minutes between these 2 pictures 

60 Litres of water per square metre fell apparently and kick off is in 10 minutes, great work from them to get it going ahead
    They know how to use a broom.
  • That's incredible work.
  • Heard they quickly flew the Doncaster squad out there. Had that pitch swept in a matter of minutes.
  • Oh dear Rangers 

It finishes 3-3
    I will take a point away to Benfica, just shows how far Rangers have come this season being 3-1 up away from home, by the way...........................anyone know how Celtic got on?
    I watched the 2nd half, Rangers played very well but were far too open so the counter attack was always going to be dangerous. A big shame as to win away to Benfica regardless whether vs 10 or 11, would have been a massive result. They should have been out of site, Kent hitting the post and they created lots of chances and looked on good form. 

Criminal way to lose a lead though and pretty much last kick of the game equaliser, a bit harsh but their own fault.  
  • My buddy in my street, a Sparta fan, was worried about them going to Glasgow with a squad decimated by Covid...Bloody hell....
  • Another superb European result for Celtic. Bottom of the group, no wins, conceded 13 goals in 4 games!

Beaten 4-1 both home and away by Sparta Prague.
    I cannot over-emphasise how dire that result is. Sparta are still weakened by injuries and Covid, and at the weekend lost 4-2 at home to Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, who frankly I'd back a full strength Charlton to beat.
  • Think Mr Lennon maybe joining the list of managerial changes soon.
  • Round of 32 (selected ties)

Wolfsberg v Tottenham
    Manchester United v Real Sociedad
    Royal Antwerp v Rangers
    Slavia Praha v Leicester City
    Benfica v Arsenal
  • Sponsored links:

• Should add that Spurs have got Wolfsberger the Austrian side, not Wolfsburg the german one.

They'll probably be happiest of all the teams with that draw. 
  • Should add that Spurs have got Wolfsberger the Austrian side, not Wolfsburg the german one.

Well happy with that, given who we could have drawn...

Super Jan Vertonghen is going back to Arsenal with Benfica...
  • Bye bye Arsenal 

After such an easy group they get one of the toughest games they could gave had in the round of 32
  • Bye bye Arsenal 

After such an easy group they get one of the toughest games they could gave had in the round of 32
    So are you saying Rangers are a better team than Arsenal?

Yup, I just put Wolfsberg as that’s how they are listed on the UEFA website.
    more often called that too apparently.

that wouldn’t stop 2 Spurs fans driving to the wrong country and being featured in a BBC article though. (In a world with away fans of course).
  • Bye bye Arsenal 

Can't deny that Benfica are a tougher draw than some sides, but who knows what might happen in the next 2-3 months. Arsenal might have a new manager, a couple of new signings and Ozil back in the team by then.
  • Bye bye Arsenal 

Currently i think Rangers would beat Arsenal home and away.
  • Bye bye Arsenal 

Eh ?
    How do you work that out?

Hasn’t said anything like that at all. 

He just said Arsenal have got one of the toughest opponents 

Where do Rangers come into the equation? 
  • Get Saka in the England squad. He is quality. 
  • Get Saka in the England squad. He is quality. 
    Has to go to the Euros on his form... That cross was perfect