Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2020/21 Europa League

Comments

• Get it up ye

• Think Slavia had a result like this coming. Football karma. 
    As much as I dislike the Gooners, thats brilliant from them.
    F*ck the racist scumbags,  Lowest of the low.
  • I think Prague is basically just asking : 

what was claimed to be said?
    what is the evidence this was said? 

And would everyone think the same if it was a foreign player accusing a player from Rangers of saying something racist. 

• MrOneLung said:
    I think Prague is basically just asking : 

what was claimed to be said?
    what is the evidence this was said? 

And would everyone think the same if it was a foreign player accusing a player from Rangers of saying something racist. 

'”you're a monkey, you're a f*cking monkey and you know you are'.“

Kamara’s reaction was pretty telling. Plus UEFA have given him what they think is a lengthy ban, so they’ve deemed him to be guilty.
  • This reminds me a bit of 2018/19 where Chelsea beat Arsenal in the final. Chelsea just after the silverware as they were top 4 anyway, whereas Arsenal wanted the CL place

A Man U vs Arsenal final could be similar, with Man U already qualified for the CL but wanting the silverware and Arsenal desperate for the CL place...
  • Roma forced to make 3 subs in the first half. Obviously allowed 5 subs now but in no more than 3 stoppages of play. So they can only make changes at half time. 
  • Roma have been terrible in possession but United suicidal with their defending. Lovely two away goals for the GialloRossi.
  • Roma have been terrible in possession but United suicidal with their defending. Lovely two away goals for the GialloRossi.
    giallorossi!
  • Sponsored links:

• Arsenal puzzle me.

Playing without a recognised centre forward and Xhaka at left back.

Foyth showing he's still an absolute liability as a defender and so much better when he drives forward.  Didnt realise Capoue had left Watford.
  • Will Foyth "do a Nayim"
  • Fonseca out 
  • Foyth off with a hammy, Arsenal put on Martinelli and they looked better even with 10 men after Cellabos went for 2 yellows, got a pen to make it 2-1 on the night then Capoue was sent off for 2 yellows.  

Arsenal look like they might nick another.
  • Martinelli has been decent every time I’ve seen him. 
  • edited April 2021
    It says something that Arsenal are playing a team with a midfielder who played for Watford in the Championship earlier this season, and was hardly a star in the PL before that anyway
  • Never understand teams rushing players back from injury. Surely better to play a reserve player that’s fit than a half fit player.

Smalling has been a liability for Roma tonight. Just not fit.  
  • edited May 2021
    Arsenal were awful and not helped by Bellerin’s moustache.

#famonlyenglishclubtofuckupinsemisblud#
  • That was absolutely dreadful from Arsenal. Arteta totally clueless over the two legs.

I do hope United smash Villarreal tho, their diving and requesting yellow cards tonight was disgraceful 
  • Do do do... shame about the Arsenal!
  • Sponsored links:

• All those years of boring top 4 finishes under Wenger...
  • Didnt realise that Francis Coquelin was now at Villarreal 
  • Didnt realise that Francis Coquelin was now at Villarreal 
    Yes, sad that his subsequent career never managed to reach the heights of playing for us on loan under Bob Peeters
  • Some great rants on AFTV, even Ty says it's time for Arteta to go.
  • That was absolutely dreadful from Arsenal. Arteta totally clueless over the two legs.

I do hope United smash Villarreal tho, their diving and requesting yellow cards tonight was disgraceful 
    Diving? Makes up for Saka's dive for the pen in the 1st leg where HE kicked fhe defender and he went down like he was shot. Even fhe Gooners admitted it, saying it was fortunate.
  • Thomas Partey appears to be money well spent - £45m.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Do do do... shame about the Arsenal!
    This is funny, mainly as they got further than spurs so a bit of a tough one to dig :wink:
  • Macronate said:
    Thomas Partey appears to be money well spent - £45m.
    He wasn't bad last night, the problem was the first half they were just awful. Second half they showed a bit more, but ultimately as previously mentioned Arteta didn't really have a great plan, in particular passing it round the back constantly which doesn't work for them like it does City and they always seem to make a mess of it. Too slow going forward, when Villarreal's main threat got injured early on it was there for the taking, really poor performance. Arteta has done ok since he has come in but similar to Charlton you dont know what Arsenal will turn up. 
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Do do do... shame about the Arsenal!
    This is funny, mainly as they got further than spurs so a bit of a tough one to dig :wink:
    Given fhe amount of shit they've given us in the last six weeks since we lost to Zagreb, saying we'll be the only London team not in Europe next season...oh we're gonna win it... oh we're going to be in the CL next season... 

And now its time for their dose of reality...

https://twitter.com/jrtspurs/status/1390522663538466816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1390522663538466816%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsimb.org.uk%2Fboard%2Fread.php%3F210329351032935msg-1032935