Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds United v Charlton Athletic | Wed 22 July | Match Thread

Comments

• Poor old Lee looks a broken man.

They all break under the pressure of Darren Bond!
  • At the time i didn't think Barnsley's last minute goal v Forest at the weekend would matter as i expected Brentford to win tonight. FFS!
  • Been talking up Brentford all season, cannot believe they are gonna do me like this :neutral:
  • 56'

Post update

Attempt missed. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Mateusz Klich.

• People are missing us actually starting to show heart even if we don't have the skill.
    1. 57'

Post update

Foul by Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United).

2. 57'

Post update

Tom Lockyer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• This game was always going to be nil point even back in August.  More interested now if we will still be in existence this time next year than what division we are in
  • Been talking up Brentford all season, cannot believe they are gonna do me like this :neutral:
    They wont go up via the Play-Offs 
  • Luton know how to fight. We clearly don't and can't. We'll now pay the full price.
  • Sponsored links:

'kin chokers
  • Naby flicks on, but it goes out for our corner
  • We're fighting.
  • Never, ever thought I would watch another football match whilst Charlton were on the goggle. Have switched over to Brentford b Barnsley. Brentford, along with Fulham,  are our only hope 😪
  • SSN: Fulham on top
  • Have to say Barnsley look good, they looked good at Leeds . They deserve to stay up. 
  • Fair amount of goalmouth scrambling and we have another corner, but it's cleared for our throw.
  • Currently in relegation places:

24th Hull City ... shambolic owner

23rd Wigan Athletic ... dodgy ownership shenanigans resulting in administration and 12-point penalty

22nd Charlton Athletic ... shambolic owner(s), whoever they are

Anyone spot a theme here ...?
  • Luton have a penalty.
  • Morgan's shot deflects to the keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Penalty for Luton
  • Morgan's shot deflected, and keeper saves easily.
  • Nathan Jones saves Luton
  • CatAddick said:
    This game was always going to be nil point even back in August.  More interested now if we will still be in existence this time next year than what division we are in
    Go figure, Lyle. Thanks.
  • Just turned on the Brentford match. Barnsley giving it everything to close players down.
  • Luton 3-1
  • Typical Luton have had about three of them these last nine game
  • Come on Bow, get Hemed on and scare the life out of Leeds. 
  • Luton 3-1
  • 3-1 Luton, that's them safe.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!