Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Charlton v Wigan (closes Sunday teatime)

13»

Comments

• Phillips: 7 - unlucky with the first goal. A good save in the second half 
    Lockyer: 5 - an uncharacteristically poor performance from Tom
    Pearce: 7 - solid
    Sarr: 7 - some fine passing out from the back
    Matthews: 7.5 - got forward well and put in a polished all round display. A great assist for Alfie's goal and a good cross for Chuks to lay on the second
    Cullen: 5 - a rare off-day for Josh. Took a heavy challenge near the end, so I hope he's ok for Wednesday
    Forster-Caskey: 6 - did ok
    Field: 7 - broke things up and used the ball well. I hope he recovers for the Leeds game, as the back five is going to need some protection
    Doughty: 9: MoM - a magnificent performance, capped off by a superb goal. His pace is electrifying
    Bonne: 6.5 - he didn't have a particularly good game but a sublime equaliser keeps our season alive. 11 league goals in just over 30 games is a decent return in a struggling side
    Davison: 7 - did exceptionally well and really troubled their central defenders with his pace, energy and physicality
    Morgan: 5.5 - found it difficult to influence the game
    Williams: 5.5 - one or two good moments but a [patchy performance. In fairness, he was playing out of position in central midfield
    Aneke: 6 - a good bullying run past a couple of defenders just after he came on but then struggled to make an impact and his persistent fouling broke the game up in the second half. A lovely flick on for Macauley's equaliser
    Referee: 6 - didn't notice him much. I didn't think at the time that either of Bonne's appeals were penalties but it's easy to miss things on a stream and I haven't watched the highlights