Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread:Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul 2020| 8:15pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    That's obviously Bowyer's 1st choice 11 of the players he has.  Says a lot about what he sees in training. 

Williams obviously on the text again. 
    It's Bowyer's gameplan for today.

Remember it's only the starting line up, not how we will finish

#horsesforcourses
  • Options
    Come on Charlton! Just for once, please, stamp on these cockroaches.
  • Options
    The stream is not up for me. Is it working for others? Can't see the link to click on as before.
  • Options
    Surprised he didn't keep Aneke instead of Bonne but the latter has scored more this season I guess
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hope Matt Smith doesn't come back to haunt us............
  • Options
    I would say that both clubs have put out their strongest sides, and that is as it should be … it's going to be a nail biting cracker .. sooooo.. COME ON  YOU ADDICKSSSSAAAAAAAA ((:>) !!!!!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    That's obviously Bowyer's 1st choice 11 of the players he has.  Says a lot about what he sees in training. 

Williams obviously on the text again. 
    It's Bowyer's gameplan for today.

Remember it's only the starting line up, not how we will finish

#horsesforcourses
    And the game plan for Hull, and QPR.  Cardiff was a brucy bonus. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A real statement by Bowyer to revert to the same starting lineup as per the Hull and QPR games. Really surprised that Purrington hasn't started ANY of the 4 games, when he was the clear 1st choice before lockdown. You can only assume that he's not in great shape when compared to some of the others.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Obviously without checking it's clear that all of Millwall's injured players are miraculously starting. Someone pls confirm
    My millwall mate said to me he hopes Thompson is fit, as him and molumby make them strong in the middle.

They’re both starting. 

Thompson is on their bench
    Good I think he's the most local player in both teams, he tweeted after the game in November stressing how much he loved the Derby
  • Options

Wish we were there...

Cmon boys there in spirit...3pts pleeeeeaaassse...🙏🏻
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    No Chuks, no Doughty. Disappointed. 

Those are the two I might have liked to see start, particularly Chuk's physical bulk to compete with their team of giants, and Doughty's pace is a weapon. This starting eleven has a collective 100% record though so happy enough to see it. Particularly glad Matthews is back.

Tonight is the the night boys - Hemed and Bonne to get on the scoresheet as well.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Obviously without checking it's clear that all of Millwall's injured players are miraculously starting. Someone pls confirm
    My millwall mate said to me he hopes Thompson is fit, as him and molumby make them strong in the middle.

They’re both starting. 

Good I think he's the most local player in both teams, he tweeted after the game in November stressing how much he loved the Derby
    He played colts cricket for Sidcup CC
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Lack of height is a concern to me
    Maybe that's another reason Deji is playing?

Rumour that their Matt Smith is looking for Naby to mark him. :neutral:

• Options
    Leuth said:

They’re both starting. 

Yeah I thought he was from Sidcup

I quite like him as a player - Not just because I see his Millwall recall last season as being one reason for us getting promotion
  • Options
    This will probably come back to bite me but I'm quite glad Smith is starting. Seems to always come off the bench and cause havoc so hopefully won't have the same impact. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    No Chuks, no Doughty. Disappointed. 
    In Bow we trust.
    Well i say play Bowyer ,he scored the last time we beat Millwall 9th march 1996.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

They’re both starting. 

I quite like him as a player - Not just because I see his Millwall recall last season as being one reason for us getting promotion
    All the best people are!
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They’re both starting. 

All the best people are!

• Options
    The stream is not up for me. Is it working for others? Can't see the link to click on as before.
    Working for me on the App
  • Options
    Come on Charlton. Let today be the day. Big win against the scum and continue to build Bowyer legacy 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Working for me on the App
    Fine for me, laptop connected to TV.

All ready for a pre-watershed horror show.
  • Options
    Anyone got any sound on Valley Pass?
  • Options

i know nothing about Millwall. Is this a strong lineup? Who should we watch out for?
  • Options
    Come on Charlton  , don't let us down  .
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

i know nothing about Millwall. Is this a strong lineup? Who should we watch out for?
    Defensive 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!