Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Less than 2 hours to go to get Schwartz over the line
  • 2121 said:
    Desperate letter from Wilshere... even more so when charlton forum fans dont want him to sign! 
    With our injury record??? We make Arsenal look like Sparta!
    😂
  • Wilshire clearly being released to buy him more time to find a new club. Someoe like Fulham may take a punt.
  • The next two hours could be crucial.
  • Blimey, Celtic don't give up, do they?

Then they keep coming back with less and less offers, yet always saying it's their final offer.

And then they try to thoroughly unsettle Doughty saying he could sign a Pre-contract in January.
    It's way over the top, tapping up the player whatever way they can.

• MattF said:
    The way the Scottish press report in Doughty, sounds like a villain doing a monologue

So the huge Celtic have finally given up, although they feel it is
    only a matter of time till he wears green and white.
    Perhaps they do know something.. he is signing for Plymouth.. ;)
  • It's gone 9 o'clock. Any further news of Rocket Ronnie?

• Sponsored links:

• Well, its Schwartz or nobody tonight in reality. If we miss the deadline, lets not make up that it might be announced tomorrow, just the paperwork side of things.
  • Wilshire clearly being released to buy him more time to find a new club. Someoe like Fulham may take a punt.
    I was only partly joking about him joining on a coach/player basis. I think there maybe some Championship clubs thinking along those lines.
  • Scoham said:
    Oggy Red said:
    It's gone 9 o'clock. Any further news of Rocket Ronnie?

Maybe.

Where's Thommo when you need a translator  ;)
  • Redrobo said:
    Wilshire clearly being released to buy him more time to find a new club. Someoe like Fulham may take a punt.
    I was only partly joking about him joining on a coach/player basis. I think there maybe some Championship clubs thinking along those lines.
    He’s 28, has publicly stated that he thinks he can still play at the top level and as far as I’m aware has never taken a coaching badge in his life. I know Rooney did it at 35 and the tail end of his career but it would be pushing the limits of credibility for a club to try and pull that one with Wilshire. 
  • Sponsored links:

• we need a ball sucker.. I assume this is a term for hold up play, retaining and retrieving possession
  • edited October 2020
    My Danish  is improving
  • we need a ball sucker.. I assume this is a term for hold up play, retaining and retrieving possession
    If not I wonder how they can cope with a crowd of 20 000?
  • "Fit, strong and ready to play". Is he serious?
    What do you mean?

If he says he is ready to play and hasnt been injured I don't see why he would be lying, Moyes said himself he has been fit for a while and just wasn't in his plans
    What do you mean?

If he says he is ready to play and hasnt been injured I don't see why he would be lying, Moyes said himself he has been fit for a while and just wasn't in his plans
    Imagine having a player on £100K a week (double our salary cap), apparently fit and able to play and just being able to say “nah, not in my plans”. Premier League is another world. 
    What do you mean?

Relax Paulie it was a joke.

Basically because 'fit, strong and ready to play' are not words you'd ever really associate with Wilshere.