Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• At least he has already passed his medical with us.
  • Redrobo said:
    At least he has already passed his medical with us.
    That was was a couple of weeks ago, when he still had both legs.

• The old Leon Best post-career flourish. He managed an own goal before burning out at least. Farewell sweet prince
  • Keep checking in but still no news on Mbappe on 2k per week.

I suppose the non-international deadline is more likely going to be the "crucial" date for us. The irony of us finally having an owner seemingly willing to spend when the new salary cap has kicked in is a cruel blow. But I'd rather be where we are now than in a non-TS owned world.

Time for some SG/LB magic.
    Keep hearing rumours we might be getting the welsh wizard MTaffie Instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2020
    Oggy Red said:
    Is Cawley talking about our promotion prospects ?

I think we should adding Cawley to the ITK list! 
  • Macronate said:
    Just seen Ronnie Schwartz and his agent jogging past my house in Barnehurst wearing Randers’ tracksuits.
    They just jogged past me. Schwartz stacked it, out for 2 years with a knee injury. But we signed him on a 2 year contract so its fine.

Done deal. 
  • edited October 2020
    Bloody hell Wilshire feels washed up for 28
  • I hear that fella Hemed is looking for a new club.....
  • Since his name cropped up I’ve watched about 50 of his goals and there are a few observations ;

1 - he looks pretty lethal in the box.  If the ball falls loose and finds its way to him he’s very clinical
    2 - he appears to have a rocket in his boots!  Some of his finishes are proper screamers.
    3- he usually praises the assist.  This tells me he’s a good team player as opposed to a lone wolf
    4- seems to be in the Right place at the right time and comes alive when the attackers are looking to cross it. Seems to find space quite easily

It may be the standard of opposition isn’t very good but he certainly looks like a potent striker.  If it happens I think A lot will depend on the service to ascertain how much of an impact he will have. 

• Sponsored links:

• I hear that fella Hemed is looking for a new club.....

• This is all so odd.
  • Who needs Wilshire when we have Ben Watson
  • Swisdom said:
    Since his name cropped up I’ve watched about 50 of his goals and there are a few observations ;

1 - he looks pretty lethal in the box.  If the ball falls loose and finds its way to him he’s very clinical
    2 - he appears to have a rocket in his boots!  Some of his finishes are proper screamers.
    3- he usually praises the assist.  This tells me he’s a good team player as opposed to a lone wolf
    4- seems to be in the Right place at the right time and comes alive when the attackers are looking to cross it. Seems to find space quite easily

It may be the standard of opposition isn’t very good but he certainly looks like a potent striker.  If it happens I think A lot will depend on the service to ascertain how much of an impact he will have. 

Insight from @norwayaddick who had actually heard of him prior to two weeks ago:

“ Mainly on the bench for Sarpsborg in Norwegian top league 2018. Forced a move away in the middle of his two year contract. Really found his feet at second level Danish club Silkeborg. Promoted to the top flight in 2019 and scored 12 more goals at Silkeborg last year. Got his big move January 2020 til Midtjylland, who at that point in theory already was League Champions. Second half of the season he scored 6 goals, including 2 pens. Now left out from their first game in August and hasnt played a minute. Schwartz is certainly able to score goals at English League One level. But he isnt a Champions League striker. And he didnt fire Midtjylland to their Championship. Dont be disappointed if we miss out or look elsewhere! His current contract makes this a huge gamble, in my opinion.
  • Desperate letter from Wilshere... even more so when charlton forum fans dont want him to sign! 
  • 2121 said:
    Desperate letter from Wilshere... even more so when charlton forum fans dont want him to sign! 
    With our injury record??? We make Arsenal look like Sparta!