Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Queens Park Rangers | Post-match Thread | Saturday 27th June 2020

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Hull 2-0 up ffs
    Why is this such a bad thing? Birmingham going down would be a victory for the game of football itself
    It’s a horrible thing. We need the 3 teams at the bottom NOW to lose everything from this point out. It’s not important which other teams drop, but that we get as big a gap from the zone as possible and that did not happen today. The more muddled the drop zone, the riskier for us. Luton winning today also sucks. Honestly, we did not really add much to our safety today, we just held in there. How that crappy Hull team won today is beyond me. They were so bad that I did not think they would win any remaining matches. 
    Still 45 minutes in that one!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Wonder what LB will do at Cardiff??? Mix it up and save some players for Millscum? 
    Field in place of Pratley, Williams instead of McGeady and potentially Sarr ahead of Pearce are the three big chances Id expect to see
    Doughty for Deji and Chuks for Bonne too and let's play some ball
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Hull 2-0 up ffs
    Why is this such a bad thing? Birmingham going down would be a victory for the game of football itself
    It’s a horrible thing. We need the 3 teams at the bottom NOW to lose everything from this point out. It’s not important which other teams drop, but that we get as big a gap from the zone as possible and that did not happen today. The more muddled the drop zone, the riskier for us. Luton winning today also sucks. Honestly, we did not really add much to our safety today, we just held in there. How that crappy Hull team won today is beyond me. They were so bad that I did not think they would win any remaining matches. 
    even though i cant stand Birmingham (as a place and a club) and would love them to go down i would of rather have hull lose as i really saw them as being the ones to drop away first. seems though everyone is picking up points. just cant relax for one second. 
  • Options
    Phillips
    Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
    Williams | Cullen | Field | Doughty
    Aneke | Bonne

Might well be one approach from Bowyer on Tuesday, gives Morgan a rest as well although that could be the reason for subbing Albie today in the first place
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Hull 2-0 up ffs
    Still 45 minutes in that one!
    And there was me thinking tat California was 4 hours behind us.
  • Options
    FYI for those curious yet didnt hear the reason

Charlton didnt use their dressing room today because current rules state that both dressing rooms cant be used if the tunnel is a narrow one
  • Options
    Found the Birmingham stream. My god these commentators sound suicidal! This should be a great watch/listen
  • Options
    Birmingham 1-2 Hull

How are your nerves Hull fans?
  • Options
    Phillips
    Matthews | Lockyer | Sarr | Purrington
    Williams | Cullen | Field | Doughty
    Aneke | Bonne

Might well be one approach from Bowyer on Tuesday, gives Morgan a rest as well although that could be the reason for subbing Albie today in the first place
    I don't see Aneke as being able to play anymore than 45 minutes at most so don't see him starting personally.
  • Options
    Birmingham 1-2 Hull

How are your nerves Hull fans?
    Come on you Blues!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brum commentators suddenly not suicidal any more, but maybe they never were, just Brummie 
  • Options
    Incredible result. Held them quite well, that Hugill chance just after the break was a big moment, but other than that did really well to contain them and as usual worked our bollocks off.

Quality.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Hull 2-0 up ffs
    even though i cant stand Birmingham (as a place and a club) and would love them to go down i would of rather have hull lose as i really saw them as being the ones to drop away first. seems though everyone is picking up points. just cant relax for one second. 
    Regardless of who goes down - How long before you start calling League One as EPL3!!

Coventry being promoted from League One are an ex-Premier League team yet Portsmouth are the only other team potentially promoted with top flight experience

Should Luton survive this season then the three teams going down will all be ex-Premier League sides

If that happens and Portsmouth dont win the Play-Offs it potentially leaves League One with seven ex-Premier League teams, not many at the moment but slowly increasing!!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Comments from Mark Warburton:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/warburton-it-s-all-about-that-cutting-edge/

Partially agree they dominated possession in the second half (we created the better chances)

You dont win games doing just that
  • Options
    Comments from Mark Warburton:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/warburton-it-s-all-about-that-cutting-edge/

Partially agree they dominated possession in the second half (we created the better chances)

You dont win games doing just that
    Nah!  He should stick to baking bread.
  • Options
    Brum 2-Hull 2. Don’t know if it’s already been
    posted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For goodness sake.
  • Options
    Wigan now 1-0 up
  • Options
    We cannot catch a break when it comes to the teams below  winning against the odds blody Luton and Wigsn and even Hill play like atop  team

• Options
    Brum 3-3
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Fucking come.on Brum 3-3
    Dazzler21 said:
    Neither side has won since before 22 Feb

• Options
    Wigan home and dry 2-0
  • Options
    Bugger.
  • Options
    Let me reinstate my "good work Napa" :)
  • Options
    Still got the Massives to get some points docked off possibly if the Efl find their balls!