Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs can reopen from 4th July

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    I’d bet him a pint on the ole wiff waff 
  • Options
    Government is considering the making the wearing of face masks a mandatory duty whilst in shops and other 'confined spaces'. Will pubs be included?
    In the pub photo, Johnson (the state of him!) and his Brexit mates demonstrate that they are above such things. Hypocrites? Not at all. The mask-wearing idea came about only very recently. 
    (When Johnson was shown the data about a 'second wave' of Covid-19, perhaps). 
    Ok so you don’t agree with Boris but why is his appearance important? (‘The state of him!’) 
  • Options
    Here we go...……….
  • Options
    I thought politics was only for the designated threads........
    Some people just cannot help themselves 
  • Options
    Sorry folks. The comment on his appearance pissed me off! Agree politics should stay on other forum.
  • Options
    Hey @Spitfire76 would be interested in an update on how things have worked out over the last couple of months.

Can you see them all being enforced closed again?
  • Options
    Great insight, cheers mate. All the best of luck to you. Different area to you but pub I was in Saturday (non-food) said it’s takings have been over 25% up in recent months and I know local cafes have never been as busy, benefitting from normal commuters being at home.