Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Question re purchasing a live package for the remaining 8 games?

13»

Comments

• Dansk_Red said:
    I you purchased through the ticket site (paying the £1.50 fee) you should get the code within 24hours, if you purchased through the VP site you do not need a code. 
    Thanks DR........if you hadn’t have posted that I never would have known.
    The whole thing is rubbish I’m afraid to say.
    I can honestly say that come kick off time it’s going to be 50/50 that I have all my ducks in a row.
    If I get it to work, it will be more by luck than judgement.
  • Very, very late to this....and sorry if been asked/answered elsewhere...  but my son has an u18 st..  He (well, me) has worked out the login etc to find his CAFC Cash amount, to find that he's got £19 CAFC Cash and yet to watch the remaining home games is going to cost £27...so he (again, me) has to pay out an extra £8 to watch games his tkt was meant to cover??  That can't be right is it?
    Have you got Sky?
    Millwall game is on Sky, so you'd only need to pay for 2.
  • DOUCHER said:
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:
    tells me i have £62, where the f**k do i get the voucher from or how do i get it? ended up paying £10 for hull game but don't want to be mugged off again - how do you get the voucher code?

Once a season-ticket holder purchases the package they want, they will be sent the relevant codes the following working day them to watch the games they have selected on Valley Pass.

Please note, to get a code in time for Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers using the CAFC Cash option, supporters must purchase by 9am on Friday, June 26th.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89283/info-on-accessing-saturdays-live-stream-of-the-game-against-queens-park-rangers-on-valley-pass#latest

Thanks but still doesn’t answer the question - how do I transfer my season ticket credits instead of paying ? 
    You go through the process as if you're paying by card and then rather than input your card details you select the option of paying by CAFC cash.
    thanks, all sorted - don't know what all the fuss was about!!!! 
  • So, now that I've bought my package, and the activation code came through today.......where do I go to watch it....??  Do I log onto the main CAFC website & there's a link there.....??  Is it clearly signposted because if its anything like finding how to buy the package I can see that come 12.30 on saturday there could be a lot of cursing going on in the Golfaddick household.
  • So, now that I've bought my package, and the activation code came through today.......where do I go to watch it....??  Do I log onto the main CAFC website & there's a link there.....??  Is it clearly signposted because if its anything like finding how to buy the package I can see that come 12.30 on saturday there could be a lot of cursing going on in the Golfaddick household.
    I’m assuming you have set up your Valley Pass account (don’t forget your password) and verified your account on receiving that email? If so then on your account you need to redeem your package using the said activation code. I’d do all that today if not already done. Then on Saturday go to live.cafc.co.uk, sign in to your Valley Pass account and away you go.
  • edited June 2020
    So, now that I've bought my package, and the activation code came through today.......where do I go to watch it....??  Do I log onto the main CAFC website & there's a link there.....??  Is it clearly signposted because if its anything like finding how to buy the package I can see that come 12.30 on saturday there could be a lot of cursing going on in the Golfaddick household.
    I’m assuming you have set up your Valley Pass account (don’t forget your password) and verified your account on receiving that email? If so then on your account you need to redeem your package using the said activation code. I’d do all that today if not already done. Then on Saturday go to live.cafc.co.uk, sign in to your Valley Pass account and away you go.
    Nope......done none of that. Didnt know I needed a VP account. Will have to look into that today.

Again......is there a link on the CAFC site (ticketing or otherwise) telling you this or directing you to the VP site ??  I didn't see one.

As I said right from the start. What a fucking faff.
  • I've just signed up to VP, there as a link to streamed games which had Charlton v QPR, obviously the cost is £10, @Dazzler21 how does it work if you do via VPN to pay £5 per game, i dont have one set up so will need to do that. Its no the end of the world but if i can pay less i will :) 
  • edited June 2020
    @johnnybev1987
    I use the Opera Browser to switch on VPN and purchase the match pass. If it comes up as £10 close the tab and change your VPN location to anywhere but optimised and try again. It'll be £5 and you pay as normal.

Then login to Valley Pass on your preferred device and even without VPN, as the game is available in the UK you get access to watch the game.
  • edited June 2020

Once you've done that, go to Valley Pass in the opera browser (you may have to complete Captcha) log in and buy the cheaper pass 👌👍
  • Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987
    I use the Opera Browser to switch on VPN and purchase the match pass. If it comes up as £10 close the tab and change your VPN location to anywhere but optimised and try again. It'll be £5 and you pay as normal.

Then login to Valley Pass on your preferred device and even without VPN, as the game is available in the UK you get access to watch the game.
    Cheers mate, at the same time i asked a colleague at work went with Windscribe, was very easy to set up. Purchased the first game, so basically when you log in you use VPN then you can turn it off once logged in? 
  • Sponsored links:

Nope......done none of that. Didnt know I needed a VP account. Will have to look into that today.

Again......is there a link on the CAFC site (ticketing or otherwise) telling you this or directing you to the VP site ??  I didn't see one.

I'd get VP sorted asap if I was you. 

agreed as you need to wait for an email from the Club before you can verify your Valley Pass account

agreed as you need to wait for an email from the Club before you can verify your Valley Pass account
    Mine was instant... but always best to check the day before. I think im set up now, just need to see if i can use the PS4 HDMI lead to connect my laptop to the TV or i might need to buy one worse case. I am sure a mate done it using PS4 cable ages ago

Done it as soon as I read this thread. Haven't checked my emails as I'm out until mid afternoon. Hopefully email will be through by tomorrow am. 

All this had been thought through about as well as the Governments track & trace app.

Done it as soon as I read this thread. Haven't checked my emails as I'm out until mid afternoon. Hopefully email will be through by tomorrow am. 

All this had been thought through about as well as the Governments track & trace app.
    Man u do love moan Golfie, it took me like 5 mins both signing up to VP and sorting out VPN. Was fairly straight forward, ok its not step by step on the clubs site but not really that difficult. 
  • edited June 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

Cheers mate, at the same time i asked a colleague at work went with Windscribe, was very easy to set up. Purchased the first game, so basically when you log in you use VPN then you can turn it off once logged in? 
    Nope only for the purchase for these games as they're all available in the UK you won't need the VPN other than for purchases.
  • Will the stream start an hour before KO again, like last week?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

Nope only for the purchase for these games as they're all available in the UK you won't need the VPN other than for purchases.
    Thanks Dazzle, i used to purchase this one. Wasn't sure whether i needed to open up again when i do it tomorrow. Appreciated bud
  • Dazzler21 said:

Once you've done that, go to Valley Pass in the opera browser (you may have to complete Captcha) log in and buy the cheaper pass 👌👍
    Worked first time. Cheers mate 👍

Man u do love moan Golfie, it took me like 5 mins both signing up to VP and sorting out VPN. Was fairly straight forward, ok its not step by step on the clubs site but not really that difficult. 
    If it was that straightforward there wouldn't be 3 separate threads on it & the comms team having to sort out issues individually for loads of fans.

I have now registered with VP......but I dont know if that is all I need to do. No separate fee to join...?? No pass code to put in tomorrow ??  (apart from the one I got from purchasing the 8 game package)
  • Sponsored links:

• No fee, joining is free. You then pay for the package you want, which will probably be tomnorrows game. Due to numbers of people watching I would assume a quick turnaround but it took a while from registering to getting confirmation when I joined at the start of the season.
  • This is on LGTV

• Why have you got two TV's one above the other @Dazzler21
  • Easy link to bookmark is live.cafc.co.uk