Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question re purchasing a live package for the remaining 8 games?

Comments

• Options
    Got my code today, good old Lewis has done his job, good lad.
    I paid for the QPR game and expected to get an email straight away giving me a passcode.
    Typically, how long do you have to wait?
  • Options
    tells me i have £62, where the f**k do i get the voucher from or how do i get it? ended up paying £10 for hull game but don't want to be mugged off again - how do you get the voucher code?
  • Options

just says granted manually on 4/06/20 - does that mean they've sent me a voucher???

• Options
    Sorry for giving your post a LOL Vf......you just couldn’t make it up!
    That's all right, SoundAsa£!  But really, I was on the verge of chucking the computer out of the window.

How DARE they tell me my password is invalid!  I used it on their poxy site last week!

Why on earth is it so confusing and complicated?  I haven't even tried to claim my season ticket rebate yet - That will be another barrel of laughs...

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    tells me i have £62, where the f**k do i get the voucher from or how do i get it? ended up paying £10 for hull game but don't want to be mugged off again - how do you get the voucher code?
    Can you you use it from the United States of VPN to save £5?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    That's all right, SoundAsa£!  But really, I was on the verge of chucking the computer out of the window.

How DARE they tell me my password is invalid!  I used it on their poxy site last week!

Why on earth is it so confusing and complicated?  I haven't even tried to claim my season ticket rebate yet - That will be another barrel of laughs...
    I have a feeling you logged into the OS and not VP 

Here's a fun fact... They use separate logins. 

Frick knows why?
  • Options
    Sorry to go off track. But does anyone know if we can use CAFC cash for club store purchases online.
    Cheers 
  • Options
    Sorry to go off track. But does anyone know if we can use CAFC cash for club store purchases online.
    Cheers 
    I think so... I seem to remember the initial article saying we could use the CAFC Cash on whatever we wanted whether it be tickets or merchandise
  • Options
    If you are paying by credit card or PayPal, then go to the VP site not the CAFC Ticket Site, only go to this site if you want to use your CAFC cash as payment.  
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Eh? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Eh? 
    Try buying a single game using a VPN and your club cash you may save £5.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    If you are paying by credit card or PayPal, then go to the VP site not the CAFC Ticket Site, only go to this site if you want to use your CAFC cash as payment.  
    How do u use your cash as payment ? Is it by entering voucher code ? If so  how do I get voucher code please ?? Charlton could have my money and I’d pay again but the thought I might be lining the Manchester mafias pockets by this crap is getting on my tits 
  • Options

Claim your refund by phone. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Once a season-ticket holder purchases the package they want, they will be sent the relevant codes the following working day them to watch the games they have selected on Valley Pass.

Please note, to get a code in time for Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers using the CAFC Cash option, supporters must purchase by 9am on Friday, June 26th.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89283/info-on-accessing-saturdays-live-stream-of-the-game-against-queens-park-rangers-on-valley-pass#latest

• Options
    edited June 2020
    One of the scary things is that punters are worried that they haven’t actually got everything necessary correct.
    There’s nothing to tell you until it’s too late on the day to rectify things......which is what happened to me on Saturday.
    I have paid and got the clubs email to say so. However, as yet I’ve received nothing by way of a code number to use on Valley Pass.....secondly do I have to have a Valley Pass App to view or does it simply link me from the Valley Pass page on the website?

• Options
    One of the scary things is that punters are worried that they haven’t actually got the necessary correct.
    There’s nothing to tell you until it’s too late on the day to rectify things......which is what happened to me on Saturday.
    I have paid and got the clubs email to say so. However, as yet I’ve revived nothing by the way of a code number to use on Valley Pass.....secondly do I have to have a Valley Pass App to view or does it simply link me from the Valley Pass page on the website?
    In fact, does Vally Pass have an App?
    It does have one for iPhones.
  • Options
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

Once a season-ticket holder purchases the package they want, they will be sent the relevant codes the following working day them to watch the games they have selected on Valley Pass.

Please note, to get a code in time for Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers using the CAFC Cash option, supporters must purchase by 9am on Friday, June 26th.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89283/info-on-accessing-saturdays-live-stream-of-the-game-against-queens-park-rangers-on-valley-pass#latest

It might be me, but you refer to code(s), is that correct. So I should have 9 codes for the package I purchased. 

• Options
    One of the scary things is that punters are worried that they haven’t actually got the necessary correct.
    I have paid and got the clubs email to say so. However, as yet I’ve revived nothing by the way of a code number to use on Valley Pass.....secondly do I have to have a Valley Pass App to view or does it simply link me from the Valley Pass page on the website?
    In fact, does Vally Pass have an App?
    Yeah, I agree.  Added to the Kafkaesque labyrinth of confusion is the anxiety of not being certain the bloody thing is going to work - until it's too late!

• Options
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

Thanks but still doesn’t answer the question - how do I transfer my season ticket credits instead of paying ? 
  • Options
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

Just came on here to check this as I've just paid the £64 for the 8 game package & had no confirmation as to what happens next. God job I have CL as if I were my parents who aren't on here I wouldn't have a clue.

Although it seemed rather easy to purchase the 8 game package I do have a couple of gripes/ observations. 

Firstly........The package wasn't easily signposted & I only found it by going through all the toolbar options......and then it was right at the bottom. Surely as this is about the only thing people are looking for when logging on it should have been a prominent icon or stand out thingy (no idea what things are called on websites but usually when you log on it's rather obvious the things they want you to buy)

Secondly.......the £1.50 fee. What a faff paying separately for that. Half expecting it to be declined by my card issuer as who pays just £1.50 as a fee on it's own. 

Anyway.......now just hoping that the activation code comes through ok tomorrow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

Thanks but still doesn’t answer the question - how do I transfer my season ticket credits instead of paying ? 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions
  • Options
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions
    Useless 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    clive said:
    DOUCHER said:

You go through the process as if you're paying by card and then rather than input your card details you select the option of paying by CAFC cash.
  • Options
    I bought the QPR game, but all I've received is a email saying I've paid for it.  Does a link or access code follow on later? 

• Options
    Missed It said:
    I bought the QPR game, but all I've received is a email saying I've paid for it.  Does a link or access code follow on later? 

Yes, the code will arrive by e-mail, usually the next day.
  • Options
    I you purchased through the ticket site (paying the £1.50 fee) you should get the code within 24hours, if you purchased through the VP site you do not need a code. 
  • Options
    Very, very late to this....and sorry if been asked/answered elsewhere...  but my son has an u18 st..  He (well, me) has worked out the login etc to find his CAFC Cash amount, to find that he's got £19 CAFC Cash and yet to watch the remaining home games is going to cost £27...so he (again, me) has to pay out an extra £8 to watch games his tkt was meant to cover??  That can't be right is it?
  • Options
    Very, very late to this....and sorry if been asked/answered elsewhere...  but my son has an u18 st..  He (well, me) has worked out the login etc to find his CAFC Cash amount, to find that he's got £19 CAFC Cash and yet to watch the remaining home games is going to cost £27...so he (again, me) has to pay out an extra £8 to watch games his tkt was meant to cover??  That can't be right is it?
    It is rubbish.  My season ticket works out at £9 a game.  I think the streaming games are £10 each because that's the minimum they're allowed to charge under EFL rules.
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    It is rubbish.  My season ticket works out at £9 a game.  I think the streaming games are £10 each because that's the minimum they're allowed to charge under EFL rules.
    Are all clubs charging?
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    Are all clubs charging?
    I don't know.  I'm fairly sure, given all the possible ways to handle this, Charlton will have the chosen the worst!