Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardboard Cut-out Fans

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Go on the Charlton club website - it’s on there what to do
    Yeah I know, hence me posting here today and asking about the certificate.. thanks though 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Yeah I know, hence me posting here today and asking about the certificate.. thanks though 
    Don't you live down in the South West somewhere? (Totnes?) Surely you're not coming up here just to collect your crowdie are you? I'm sure someone else would help out by picking yours up when they get theirs.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Off_it said:
    shine166 said:
    Don't you live down in the South West somewhere? (Totnes?) Surely you're not coming up here just to collect your crowdie are you? I'm sure someone else would help out by picking yours up when they get theirs.
    Moved to herts, but yeah a good mate lives right by The Valley.. will get him to grab it until our next attendable home game. Moving also means I'm about to buy my first season ticket since I left beds in 2003 ! Absolutely buzzing 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Off_it said:
    shine166 said:
    Moved to herts, but yeah a good mate lives right by The Valley.. will get him to grab it until our next attendable home game. Moving also means I'm about to buy my first season ticket since I left beds in 2003 ! Absolutely buzzing 
    Nice one. Let's hope we will be allowed back soon.

If "Tommy the Rock Star" takes over I may even try and get my old season ticket back. It's been a while.

• Options
    shine166 said:
    aliwibble said:
    "Crowdie Charlton Athletic" <crowdie@leedsunited.com> I think, although that email just has a link to where on the site you go to download it as far as I can tell, so you;ll need to remember your password too.
    Cool cheers, still no joy. What's the website? Maybe il have more luck that way.. thabks for your help BTW 
    https://crowdie.cafc.co.uk/#/login then go to https://crowdie.cafc.co.uk/#/my-bookings/ I think.

• Options
    Fans with cut outs in the front two rows are reminded to bring a bucket to collect a pile of papier-mâché that once resembled your favourite pet or your good self. 😉
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Fans with cut outs in the front two rows are reminded to bring a bucket to collect a pile of papier-mâché that once resembled your favourite pet or your good self. 😉
    I bet they are a bit knackered by now!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    They are made from the same stuff as for sale signs, maybe faded ! But not melted 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    shine166 said:
    aliwibble said:
    "Crowdie Charlton Athletic" <crowdie@leedsunited.com> I think, although that email just has a link to where on the site you go to download it as far as I can tell, so you;ll need to remember your password too.
    Cool cheers, still no joy. What's the website? Maybe il have more luck that way.. thabks for your help BTW 
    https://crowdie.cafc.co.uk/#/login then go to https://crowdie.cafc.co.uk/#/my-bookings/ I think.

Thats absolutely perfect, thanks! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    T_C_E said:
    They are made from the same stuff as for sale signs, maybe faded ! But not melted 
    Just joshing. 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didnt get a cutout but did take 3 flags down to the valley to be displayed, we were made to put out addresses on the back to they could be returned afterwards - now being told they need to picked up 9-5 monday - friday - i like most have a job. 

anyone else in the same boat? 
  • Options
    didnt get a cutout but did take 3 flags down to the valley to be displayed, we were made to put out addresses on the back to they could be returned afterwards - now being told they need to picked up 9-5 monday - friday - i like most have a job. 

anyone else in the same boat? 
    Yes and guessing they won't be open Monday. I could probably rush down there after work but it's not worth the hassle they can keep my cut out or do what they want with it.
  • Options
    Picked our 3 flags up this morning. 
  • Options
    Are we still able to collect these?
  • Options
    I'd like to have mine, but no way I can get to the Valley for the foreseeable.
    Actually, why don't they just keep using them until fans are allowed back?
  • Options
    I managed to collect mine on the morning of 21st. Emailed them on 14th saying I had to self isolate so couldn't get there before the 21st. They were okay about it. Hopefully, they've not been too hasty to bin them.🤞
  • Options
    I hadn't even seen that we are now able to collect!

Uh-oh... Hope I can still get them

Would have been nice to get an email
  • Options
    Just just received an email reply saying the deadline has passed....
  • Options
    Me too. They no longer have them. Poor Comms really - an email to the purchaser should have been the primary method of communication. Can see why it wasn't, but it should have been. 

Oh well...