Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardboard Cut-out Fans

Comments

• Options
    Took some scouring but I eventually found my lad and his girl and then my own ugly mug just along from Jim Davidson.
    Do you reckon Jim paid for his, or a fan?
  • Options
    Utter bollocks. Me and my grandson aren't there. Was supposed to be his first game. Looked at all the photos. Nothing. Would have been nice for the club to upload a photo of each section for us to examine and peruse over.😤
    Have a look here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3273021322736847&id=212650035440673
  • Options
    If anybody connected to the club are reading these pages and attending the away games, can they take one of the cut outs and stick it in the away end.
    I imagine that's a health and safety issue  plus a massive bollock ache 
  • Options
    Utter bollocks. Me and my grandson aren't there. Was supposed to be his first game. Looked at all the photos. Nothing. Would have been nice for the club to upload a photo of each section for us to examine and peruse over.😤
    Have a look here

Still no joy finding my little girl.  Knowing my luck, she’ll be the one that looks like it’s facing the wrong way! 🤦🏻‍♂️  Such as shame as she was really excited, especially as she’s not old enough to go to a game for real yet! :0(
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Davey said:
    Have a look here

Still no joy finding my little girl.  Knowing my luck, she’ll be the one that looks like it’s facing the wrong way! 🤦🏻‍♂️  Such as shame as she was really excited, especially as she’s not old enough to go to a game for real yet! :0(
    If you don't mind putting the photo on here.
    We could all have a look and if she's there someone we'll find her.
    Where's Wally?
  • Options
    Leeds have sold over 15,000 crowdies!!
    And that's the away games 
  • Options
    If anybody connected to the club are reading these pages and attending the away games, can they take one of the cut outs and stick it in the away end.

I take it your cut out can't see over the seat?

• Options
    I see the Liar banner made it

Nicely positioned behind the bloke who pretends he is Clive Mendonca. 
  • Options
    I see the Liar banner made it

Nicely positioned behind the bloke who pretends he is Clive Mendonca. 
    How did the bloke giving it the hand shandy sign in front of Mendonca pass quality control?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tyson Fury was there. It’s all falling place. He’s Elliott’s financial backer 🤔

• Options

Someone doing an impression of Killer.
  • Options
    Not a cut out but did get my flag put up down at the ground which was quite good to see 
  • Options
    Davey said:
    Have a look here

If you don't mind putting the photo on here.
    We could all have a look and if she's there someone we'll find her.
    Where's Wally?
    That would be great, and if someone finds it I’ll pay a Where’s Wally finders fee to The Upbeats as a thank you 👍🏼
  • Options

• Options
    When did you purchase your daughters Crowdie Davey ? I just had a quick look and don’t think she’s there .
    Wearing blue would make her easier to find as well .
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    On a link “  To ensure your place in time for the first game, orders must be received by 6pm on Tuesday, June 23rd.” but that could have changed 

on the 18th my orders can be seen  and also ordered on 26th and obviously that’s not on there .

so if others who have seen their one on there put the date then we can work out if Davey’s has gone missing 
  • Options
    My three were all purchased on Sunday 21st which I though was the original deadline.

they are all present and correct 
  • Options
    When did you purchase your daughters Crowdie Davey ? I just had a quick look and don’t think she’s there .
    Wearing blue would make her easier to find as well.oohaahmortimer said:
    Thank you so much for taking a look, really appreciate it.

I got the confirmation e-mail around noon on 23rd June so should've made the deadline and was all confirmed by Crowdie.  Like you say, as she's in blue shouldn't have been too hard to find her.  Have e-mailed Crowdie so will see what happens!?!!?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    redcarter said:
    @RedRedRoosta @Six-a-bag-of-nuts what browser are you using? With both Firefox and Chrome I can get the images from the tweet above to come up sufficiently large that it's easy to identify most individual pictures, which was how I was able to find @Arsenetatters' cock. :D 
    A belated thank you for that mate. I use Chrome and I've looked on my laptop and definitely not there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have a look here

Thank you mate. I've searched all of those too. Not there.😟 Just would be nice for the club to have done more regarding this so fans knew their one was there.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    @Ollywozere as well as the one that's back to front in the left hand block, a couple of them seem to have come unstuck, so they're either massively on the wonk (so less visible) or have fallen forward, so that may be why people are having trouble. I've found my Dad, but not my Mum yet, although she reckons she spotted herself on the telly, so I'm not worried.
  • Options
    Minor gripe, but the picture quality on some of the crowdies doesn't look as good as others. Mine was a pic taken on iphone at Wembley and looks good quality on the phone, social media etc. Appears to be very faint in the picture at the stadium vs how clear some others are. I realise it could just be the lighting in the stadium pic or angle of sun against it bla bla making it look worse than it is. I'm also front row so expecting to be handed back some soggy cardboard at the end after a few showers!! Fancied a Monday moan about something...crowdies were the victim
  • Options
    I made it safely home in the post this morning, just time to staple a colander to my head and then back in the post ready for Friday. 
  • Options
    An Update from Crowdie explaining why all cutouts may not be up yet (seems a bit off, but what can you do):

"Hi Darren, 

Thank you for purchasing a Crowdie! 

Due to the current regulations in place regarding safe working and football's dedication to ensuring the safety of all its players and staff, crowdies are installed in batches at times when staff are granted access to complete installations. If your daughters crowdie was not photographed by the photographer it may have missed this first batch and would have been installed shortly after. 

Keep a look out for future photos from Charlton as more crowdies are installed each week!"

• Options
    Minor gripe, but the picture quality on some of the crowdies doesn't look as good as others. Mine was a pic taken on iphone at Wembley and looks good quality on the phone, social media etc. Appears to be very faint in the picture at the stadium vs how clear some others are. I realise it could just be the lighting in the stadium pic or angle of sun against it bla bla making it look worse than it is. I'm also front row so expecting to be handed back some soggy cardboard at the end after a few showers!! Fancied a Monday moan about something...crowdies were the victim
    They are made from corex, the same stuff as housing for sale signs, so will be fine. 
  • Options
    Aww well done Tia xx
  • Options
    Just a heads up to those that haven't seen their one. I emailed the club this morning and got a lovely reply from a lady called Tia who said she would check to see if mine was in the Covered End as I'd emailed her the picture of mine.

She emailed me an hour later and said mine definitely was not there but they had just received a delivery of more Crowdies and mine will be there for the Spanners game on Friday as it was on the delivery. So, any that aren't there should be by Friday.👍

So, my Grandson's first game at The Valley will be a win against Smallwall......🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😃
    Hopefully mystery solved, thanks to you and the lovely Tia.......fingers crossed all sorted for game against the noisy neighbours!