Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marcus Rashford

Comments

• If every Premier League footballer did as much for society as Rashford has especially at such a young age the world would be a better place. 

And £2m divided by 5 = £400k each. Wow, little wonder the Mail made such as big thing of it!
  • One of the perpetrators of the abuse is a maths teacher. Obviously that person is not very good at adding up because when you are in a job of such responsibility "racist abuse = potential sacking from job + end of career"
  • One of the perpetrators of the abuse is a maths teacher. Obviously that person is not very good at adding up because when you are in a job of such responsibility "racist abuse = potential sacking from job + end of career"
    I think he probably spends his days adding up numbers to be fair.
    I read that too.
    Why one earth would you? 🤷‍♀️🙄😳

• Sponsored links:

• They should erect a "Thickometer" on the fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square and live feed it to our screens. Every time a cretin like the alleged maths teacher is summarily sacked for gross stupidity the total rises.  Oh who am i kidding it's pointless, we are all doomed!
  • No place for the abuse but frustrates me as as a player 
  • Ignoring the social media and all the positivity of the stuff he's doing off the pitch, his actual form this season has been pretty poor. He was awful last night 
  • siblers said:
    Ignoring the social media and all the positivity of the stuff he's doing off the pitch, his actual form this season has been pretty poor. He was awful last night 
    Looked well off the pace, no idea if it was an injury, he's been overplayed this season and is knackered, or if he's just in poor form.
  • The boy is in his early 20s and his stats are unreal... I don’t get the negativity about him. He’s carrying an injury but on his day is a game winner
  • edited May 2021
    The anti racism campaigns don't seem to be doing much, I think if you're a racist and you see a bunch of sport stars telling you not to be racist then it won't do anything. You're still going to be a racist pig

At least now people are having repercussions for racist posts but that's only a small minority, the repercussions néd to be vast and swift
  • siblers said:
    Ignoring the social media and all the positivity of the stuff he's doing off the pitch, his actual form this season has been pretty poor. He was awful last night 
    Looked well off the pace, no idea if it was an injury, he's been overplayed this season and is knackered, or if he's just in poor form.
    Yeah, he looks injured and exhausted, the Euros is probably the last thing he needs 
  • Sponsored links:

• siblers said:
    I suspect it's a case of fatigue, he's played a lot of football plus dealing with everything off the pitch as well - yes modern pros have a certain level of fitness but he's only human.
  • thenewbie said:
    siblers said:
    I suspect it's a case of fatigue, he's played a lot of football plus dealing with everything off the pitch as well - yes modern pros have a certain level of fitness but he's only human.
    Indeed - Saturday will be his 60th appearance for Club and Country since 19th September. With the exception of Fernandes, who has a remarkable 67 games to his name but who is also not performing at the level he was early season, there can't be too many players that have played more than him this season.
  • thenewbie said:
    siblers said:
    Apparently he needs an operation and it's being delayed until after the euros. It might be best for all parties if he pulled out of the squad and got it sorted now.
  • Start another 4 day boycott of soshoool meejia. That'll learn them.
  • An incredibly impressive young man and one hell of a footballer!
  • Made me angry and sad at the same time the statement he put out on social media, no one deserves that kind of abuse, something has got change.
  • An incredibly impressive young man and one hell of a footballer!
    I will give you impressive young man but "one hell of of a footballer"......................nah, bang average at best. If we are pinning any hopes of winning the Euro's on him we may as well not turn up.