Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

80th Birthday today and alone

Comments

• Many happy returns, Alan - a proud member of the Charlton family.
    You'll get to celebrate it with your family once all this is over.

• Enjoy the day as much as you can, Alan. Happy Birthday and hopefully all will be back to some kind of normality soon. 
  • Happy 80th birthday, Alan. 

Greetings and respect to a long-serving fellow addick.
  • Wishing you a happy birthday Alan. 
  • Happy Birthday Alan.
    You would've seen some great players back in the day, including for example Billy Bonds emerging with us.
    I have met your son a couple of times, you have done a good job there.
  • Happy birthday Alan
  • Happy birthday. Save the celebrations for another day and pretend you are still in Your 70’s for a few more weeks. 
  • Happy Birthday Addick Alan in Sheffield!

Hope the sun is shining and you can have the best day possible.
  • Happy birthday Alan.  Hope you have a good day and it won’t be long until you can see your family again and celebrate properly 
  • Happy birthday Alan! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Many happy returns Alan.
  • Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Alan. As they say, this too will past, and am sure you will be able to meet up with your family pretty soon.

As for Charlton, let's hope they void the season without relegating us and we get the current ownership issues sorted before we play again.
  • Happy birthday Alan.
    You share your birthday with our family friend Joan who is 94 today.
    I know how difficult these strange times are as widow Joan has self isolated and we are unable to visit her.
    Stay safe and well Alan.
    From us in Norfolk.
  • Happy Birthday, Alan. I hope you have a great day.
  • Happy birthday Alan Addick! Hang in there mate and have a great 80th birthday!
  • Happy 80th birthday Alan!

Let's hope one of your presents is our beloved football club sorting out the ownership shenanigans and getting back on an even keel.
  • Happy Birthday Alan!
  • Happy birthday Alan.
  • Happy 80th Alan, wishing you all the very best for the next10 :)
  • Happy Birthday Mate. Us technophobes need to stick together! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday Alan!
  • Happy birthday Alan. I lived and worked in Sheffield in the early 90s and still visit family when Charlton are playing Up North. So I know the area reasonably well. Some lovely places around there. Stay safe and enjoy the day as best you can. 
  • Happy Birthday Alan .... sending you best wishes on your 80th.  From an Addick in Sydney.
  • Happy Birthday Alan.  My da will be 80 later this year (Christmas Day) and I can't wait to be back at The Valley with him.  Enjoy your day and cherish the memories. 
  • Happy Birthday Alan ❤️
  • Happy Birthday Alan have a good day, don't know if you've seen it but someone on here put the Sky highlights
    of last seasons play-off, well worth watching (cheered me up no end). If only we could have kept that
    team together!. Would love to know the first game you saw at the valley. All the best!
  • Alan,

Happy birthday

like many others would love to read about your memories of following CAFC over the years.

• Chin up Alan,happy birthday,good times not far away.
  • Happy 80th birthday, Alan x
  • Happy birthday Alan.
    It's a shame you have to spend it on your own.
    My mum turned 90 last month and had to spend the day on her own as well.
    Hopefully this will all be over soon and families and friends can all meet up.
    I didn’t realise your Mum was younger than you.