Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England's oldest league football club - Crystal Palace

13»

Comments

• Options
    Do they have any normal fans who are embarrassed by this 150 year nonsense? 
    Some of their own historians have said it is nonsense but the club carry on regardless because they desperately want to market themselves off another club's history rather than their own.

Not as if we go on about our club being founded in 1858 other than one article in the programme last April.

Palace, Liverpool and Chelsea - all franchises created to use an existing stadium.

? April 1st I assume?
    Yes, how did you guess?
    I'm still trying to track down Rolp LaFoi, Cameron missed him in his book, a gap in our history that needs to be filled.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    The so called Whisky is blended.
    Said to be made from fresh Thames water with hints of nicotine, plastic and MacDonalds, leading to a rasping aftertaste.
    Water from the river Wandle, which runs through Croydon, can’t be Thames water, as they’re not in London

The Wandle runs through SW19 and is fast flowing and pretty clear at that point. Clearly all the shit has been taken out by then for which I guess we must now thank those chaps up river for their choice of refreshment.